IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job security & advancement

High expectations here and very fast paced. One person is expected to do the work of 2 people.

No advancement here. Too much favourtism and no support from management. Some of the older staff make it very difficult for new staff. They forget they had to start new once too. Mostly part time work and call ins. Very difficult to get a full time job.

Pros

Residents.

Cons

Short staffed all the time.

Great Place to Work!

The IOOF is a nice place to work. I enjoy being able to flex my hours if needed, and the pay is competitive for people just starting out in my field of work. I am happy to be a part of the change that is happening here as the IOOF continues to grow. Everything they do is focused on bettering the lives of their Residents.

Great first experience.

IOOF was a great first experience. The nurses and other personal support workers were very informative and helpful. I left IOOF very confident and willing to excel in my PSW career.

Review

Straight shifts; days 0600-1400, evenings 1400-2200 and nights 2200-0600 Very slow advancement. Union/sonority based No educational opportunities Great team work

Did my LTC placement for my course at IOOF. Enjoyed my time there the staff and residents are great. |They offer many great opportunities for the residents there.

Good for a secure pay cheque.

If you're looking to work your shift and get paid in a secure environment the IOOF will reward you with fair-good pay compensation. If you're looking to better your career and develop as a professional then be ready for spending years grinding it out in a unionised environment where seniority rules all. Management have always been fair and have taken the time to develop relationships with their staff. Generally are willing to ensure that you are heard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Reviews by Location

• IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.
  • Job security & advancement