IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Culture reviews

Clear

Great Place to Work!

The IOOF is a nice place to work. I enjoy being able to flex my hours if needed, and the pay is competitive for people just starting out in my field of work. I am happy to be a part of the change that is happening here as the IOOF continues to grow. Everything they do is focused on bettering the lives of their Residents.

Good place to work. Great fellow employees. Seniors are all very nice and welcoming new staff. Great employer that listens to the staff members when there is a concern.

Amazing Staff and Environment

This is an incredible place to work with a great atmosphere, great staff and very friendly residents. Highly Recommended, I worked in the administrative field.

Pros

amazing staff

Cons

limited parking

Busy Place

A typical day at work would be in the Call Center and working with Management. I learned how to become a Manager. Management was very helpful. The hardest part of the job was the rejection. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning different skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Reviews by Location

• IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.
  • Culture