IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.
View all IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. reviews

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Employee Review

If you do your job correctly you have no issues. Stay away from the gossiping and go to do your job and you will have a good experience. Get caught up in gossip and become negative and you will have a negative experience. It’s all up to the individual. Your job is what you make it.

Pros

Good wage

Cons

To much back stabbing if you let it .Management not correcting issues that need attention.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Review

Straight shifts; days 0600-1400, evenings 1400-2200 and nights 2200-0600 Very slow advancement. Union/sonority based No educational opportunities Great team work
Same roleSame location

Good for a secure pay cheque.

If you're looking to work your shift and get paid in a secure environment the IOOF will reward you with fair-good pay compensation. If you're looking to better your career and develop as a professional then be ready for spending years grinding it out in a unionised environment where seniority rules all. Management have always been fair and have taken the time to develop relationships with their staff. Generally are willing to ensure that you are heard.
Same location

High expectations here and very fast paced. One person is expected to do the work of 2 people.

No advancement here. Too much favourtism and no support from management. Some of the older staff make it very difficult for new staff. They forget they had to start new once too. Mostly part time work and call ins. Very difficult to get a full time job.

Pros

Residents.

Cons

Short staffed all the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. with

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Reviews by Location

• IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.
  • I like the job over all but my favourite part is the residents I truly enjoy spending my time with them.