IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.
View all IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. reviews

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Employee Review

Good place to work. Great fellow employees. Seniors are all very nice and welcoming new staff. Great employer that listens to the staff members when there is a concern.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

High expectations here and very fast paced. One person is expected to do the work of 2 people.

No advancement here. Too much favourtism and no support from management. Some of the older staff make it very difficult for new staff. They forget they had to start new once too. Mostly part time work and call ins. Very difficult to get a full time job.

Pros

Residents.

Cons

Short staffed all the time.
Same roleSame location

Not a good place to work

I loved working with the residence, but overall job experience here was horrible. Employees gossipe and refuse to help. Lots of neglect to residence. Management doesn't care about the well being of their employees. You are scheduled 3 weekends a month.

Pros

Residents Are great

Cons

Not a team environment, management is terrible. Working 3 weekends a month
Same location

Supportive work environment, puts residents first

IOOF is a very busy environment, however always puts the needs, health and happiness of its residents first. During the pandemic, I have been very impressed at how proactive and caring the management has been. Our residents have been covid free and this is due to the care and attention to infection control protocols of all employees. I would be happy to have my loved one cared for here and it is a privilege to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

IOOF Seniors Homes Inc. Reviews by Location

• IOOF Seniors Homes Inc.
  • Good place to work