ION Employee Reviews

Outstanding Organization
Technical Analyst II/System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FL26 February 2019
My time with ION 24/7 was filled with adventure and excitement. As they are a managed service provider, you will have the opportunity to work within many different infrastructures, with different software suites, and gain experience with virtualization. They promote a culture that is a winning strategy with regards to further education and opportunity to learn. The team at the service desk at ION is an amazing team. Everyone trying to help one another to accomplish a common goal. "Team work makes the dream work" mentality.
I enjoyed learning more about vegan food.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CT15 January 2019
It was a great experience for me. But the owner was very rude. And frankly mean. She never had a nice thing to say. I would never work for her again or recommend her for employment.
Pros
Learning about vegan food.
Cons
Poor moral
Produktivt, høyt læringsutbytte, gøy.
Racing - Prosjekt ingeniør (Former Employee) –  Stavanger3 September 2018
ION Racing er en selvstendig studentorganisasjon som årlig bygger en enseters elektrisk racerbil fra bunnen av, opp mot verdens største ingeniørkonkurranse; formula student.
Prosjektet og konkurransen har som hensikt å gi studenter praktisk erfaring fra et ekte ingeniørprosjekt innenfor sitt eget felt, samtidig som at organisasjonen åpner for en unik læringsopplevelse innen tverrfagelighet mellom maskin, elektro, data, prosjektledelse, økonomi og markedsføring. Gjennom deltagelsen vil studenten være med på alt fra konseptutvikling til design, ferdigstilling og testing av en ènseters formel-bil. ION Racing er det største ingeniørprosjektet ved UiS og det er estimert 40 000 arbeidstimer hvert år.
Friendly environment
personality on air (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY24 December 2017
creative environment
I worked as independent contractor so not much to add

These reviews are not helpful. There is no reason to fill these out. There has to be a better way !
Ion
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX6 December 2017
This apartment complex has the potential to be wonderful under the right management. My manager at the time showed up late every single day and delayed approvals, signatures. etc way past the time they were due far too often.
Good learning experience
Geophysicist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX10 September 2017
I had my first job with ION with 7 years of work experience. I learned a lot from the company and it taught me a great deal. The best part of the job was that it gave me extraordinary traveling opportunities and great exposure.
Una empresa en diseño con muchas virtudes y grandes retos
Gerente Comercial (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.19 July 2017
Reunión con mi equipo de trabajo, a fin de establecer tareas y objetivos diarios, mediante coaching, retroalimentación y capacitación. Posteriormente establecer contacto con clientes, con áreas staff para el proceso y finalmente evaluar el cierre junto con mi líder.
Pros
Empresa con necesidad de salir adelante
Cons
Producto y proceso con áreas de oportunidad
Employees
Telecommunication Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX22 June 2017
Great people to work with. Great location. Been here for 10 years with ION. We work on a beautiful campus. Great people with brilliant minds. Very top heavy in management. Pervasive nepotism.
Management very confused about branding
Business Specialist/Product Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO8 November 2016
In trying to move to a solutions/service company from a manufacturing company, Senior management was tasks with trying to rebrand. With rebranding came confusion of what the company wanted to offer customers, and how to structure the organization along product and service lines
Very nice work campus.
Geophysicist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX3 June 2016
Professional work environment and co-workers make this a pleasant place to work. The work schedule is flexible. Continuous effort to improve software programs is exciting and challenging. The oil and gas service sector is going through a very difficult period right now and ION is working hard to cope.
High stress but worth it
Leasing Manager- Asset Campus Housing (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX1 May 2016
ACH provided me my first job in property management. The job/work life balance i ranked at 3 stars only because it was a very high deman job. I loved staying busy though!
Its a Really very Good Environment to work
Operation Executive (Current Employee) –  West Bengal17 April 2016
Whenever I find myself in the middle of anywhere, I always use to get each and every support from my seniors and due to this my work place really becomes a very good environment
Excellent
Mail Room Processor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS4 April 2016
Great company to work for , very nice . neat an organized. Great Pay .. Employers were very nice an respectful , First day gave great directions i absoutely loved the job.
A fun industry to work in
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN25 March 2016
A typical day at work included answering phones, greeting customers and assisting all depratment in day to day activites. I learned new skills such as document control and procurment. My cowrokers were very interesting people. The hardest part of the job was not being able to advance in the company and seeing people get laid off. The most enjoyable part of this job was working in the aerospace industry
Pros
small company
Cons
small company
Amazing job at ION
Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  İstanbul7 March 2016
I worked at ION for one year and it was an amazing job for me. ION is joint venture of four big companies of ILF-Obermeyer-Optim and Neti. I learned many things from team leader about leadership, management and how to become a professional engineer.
Relaxing
Technician (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN26 February 2016
Ion has a relaxing work environment, with understanding management. It has a decent pay rate that is enough to pay bills.
Failing Company
Geophysicist III (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX8 September 2015
Good co-workers, enjoyable working conditions. company lacks leadership, vision, or future.
Multiple rounds of redundancies have crippled the productive, profit-turning business units in favor of trying to keep deadweight units afloat.
kind colleagues, good workplace
breakfast chef (Former Employee) –  Iceland28 July 2015
I start my day at 5:00 ,baked bread, cooked beikon eggs,cut vegetables put all food ,( fruits, yogurt,salmon,...) on the breakfast table.Make coffee.After breakfast ended I sorted all products and start to prepeared food for the next day. cut salmon, boiled eggs. order food for the next day also I ordered - coffee ,tea, sugar all for barista. .I worked together with 3 waitress. The hardest part was in winter to get on the job on time .I was driving early at 4;30 ,the road was not cleaned ,was snowy ,windy ,stormy, that was Iceland weather! All other parts of my job I really liked, for example to mix skyr with berries,or bake cakes or serve breakfast for staff.
Pros
Free lunches, great colleagues
Cons
early mornings, winter driving, snowy roads
Good money, and comfortable environment
Windows Migration Specialist/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Bethpage, NY13 December 2014
Upgrading and troubleshooting computers for this company is a very good benefit for me.
Pros
Decent money
Cons
No benefits.
OK company
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Saint Rose, LA4 October 2014
This is a good company to work for but job security is a problem