InVision Staffing Services Inc

InVision Staffing Services Inc Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Great company to work for.
Very professional and friendly staff and they also pay well. Would definitely recommend this agency. The management is very supportive and helpful. I am very pleased and thankful to work with this agency.
Pros
Great pay
Professional
InVision Staffing was professional and very helpful in helping me gain full time employment.
I am a professional in HR Recruitment and this industry is hard to break into, job seeking was challenging and trying at times, I sent my resume to InVision and within a day I received a call and an interview within a week, I was offered a position with a great organization.

I have been at this organization since July 2018, this opportunity is a great career move for me and Invision made it happen, the process was smooth and seamless.
InVision Review
The people at InVision were very professional with me, and even more supportive in the aftermath of a sudden death in my family.

The shop I was placed at was terrific, the people were amazing, and the culture fun and energetic.

I would welcome another assignment such as this anytime!
You Shoul Work for these guys !
I've been working for Mounika at Invision Staffing for 3 months now in a company in montreal and it is great . I am working in my field (electromecanics / machining) . My duties are varied and the team is very nice . You should work for these guys !
InVision help me find my most recent job
InVision Staffing was the recruiting agency who helped me find my current employer. Their staff was friendly, professional, and readily available to help throughout the recruitment process.

Now working as a supervisor, I have received several candidates from InVision for job openings on my team. I would recommend inVision to organizations looking for recruiting help to staff their organization.
Excellent company to work for, and outstanding professionalism.
Working with Invision has been a wonderful experience. They approached my unique situation with optimism and reassurance, and ultimately found me employment. My recruiter Salwa handled all requests with outstanding professionalism and more importantly in a timely manner. Amazing company to work for!
The contractors I work for like Matcom were very good
The contractors I worked for were very good.I was payed on time and the working conditions were good.But the last contractor I worked for worked a 10 hour shift and then a 12 hour shift.In the agreement with invision I was told everything over 8 hour would be payed time and a half.That didn't happen.not a happy camper.
Cons
Did pay over time when i worked 12 hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InVision Staffing Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4