Investors Group Employee Review

View all Investors Group reviews

An amiable and cooperative working environment with limited scope of career advancement
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  North York, ON7 March 2014
A typical day at work in Investors Group is busy, supported by fast paced technology and we were able to have fun within its amiable working culture. The Management is awesome, supportive and benevolent. I work for self employed individuals who operates their business under the corporate name of investors Group, so there are hardly any organized or streamlined career advancement opportunities within my job, neither any prescribed pay structure.
Personally and from professional perspective I have learned a lot from my bosses, they enriched my life in so many ways, I cannot explain that. They are hard working, organized, supporting professionals with the best to offer for their clients.
Pros
Offers numerous training opportunities, Supportive Management
Cons
Low pay structure

Other Investors Group Employee Reviews

Changing times at IG
Senior Consultant | Edmonton (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2018
Plenty of opportunity to learn and assist people with their financial planning.

Systems and bureaucracy cost to much to the self employed Consultant

Other planning companies are further ahead with their business development.
Push for success
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON16 April 2018
While many other reviews I've read about this company almost scared me away, I am glad I chose a career at Investors Group. The corporate culture is one to be proud of, and they encourage hard work and self-improvement in a great way.

Not everyone will list as a commission based financial professional, but it is definitely a rewarding career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investors Group. Our community is ready to answer.