Investors Group Employee Review

View all Investors Group reviews

Great learning experince
Administrative Assistant/Recruiter/Marketing (Former Employee) –  Scarborough25 June 2014
Typical day - working on research for updating the doctors lists for potential clients. Recruiting for the my boss to enhance his business and to grow his company.

Learned- I have learned ways to invest wisely and how to invest money properly.

Management -Management was okay they really didn't know what they had in mind when hiring people.

Co-workers- Co-workers were okay shared a lot of personal information to other that was not necessary. Lack of communication for business related issues.

Hardest part of the job-The hardest part of the job was at times managing all consultants that were new and keeping on track.

Enjoyable - The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and having flexible hours.
Pros
Flexible with hours
Cons
No growth with in the practice

Other Investors Group Employee Reviews

Changing times at IG
Senior Consultant | Edmonton (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2018
Plenty of opportunity to learn and assist people with their financial planning.

Systems and bureaucracy cost to much to the self employed Consultant

Other planning companies are further ahead with their business development.
Push for success
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON16 April 2018
While many other reviews I've read about this company almost scared me away, I am glad I chose a career at Investors Group. The corporate culture is one to be proud of, and they encourage hard work and self-improvement in a great way.

Not everyone will list as a commission based financial professional, but it is definitely a rewarding career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Investors Group. Our community is ready to answer.