Invesco

Invesco Employee Reviews

Canada54 reviews
Stressful call centre for mutual fund company
Management is the biggest downfall and disappointment, I overheard supervisors being told to be mean By management. Same management let go of people for things that were just a slight. Also long time , exemplary employee, casually told on floor that their position had Been moved to Toronto and no longer had a job. I dont know anyone that wants to work there that is actually from PEI. Tax payers money built the building. Very few originally from PEI. Naive outsiders work there now. Training is abysmal. The culture is like high school. Very Spiritually toxic environment once you get a desk.
Great company with great people and culture
Overall great company to work for. I was lucky enough to work with great people and enjoyed the challenging work.

Employees are lucky to have a gym at the office

Good benefits package
Good place to kick start your career
Overall a good place to get the foot in the door and gain experience. lovely people who support each other and look out for each other. Lot of developing opportunities, however Invesco is a company that is prone to change and you may find things are done certain way because they have been done certain way in past. there is a lot of talk on being high performing team however the ideas and tools are not measured up . I still urge to work for Invesco since it is a big company and it helps to build your resume, but be open to have some patience and don't get stuck there for too long
Tough Job, Good Culture
The job could be difficult to deal with on the day to day as it was a Contact Center Role.The people and culture were great. The metrics on which performance was measured was difficult at times.
Great benefits if you are not on contract
Fairly Good experience. Learned a lot. A Contract worker treated differently than full time employee with respect to technology assistance and general guidance within the organization.
fun
Invesco is a great place to work, they have good benefits. Good people to work with and awesome management. great hours, they also gave food in lunch time.
At times very demanding, however enjoyed the people I worked with.
The people at Invesco are amazing. Depending on the department you work in, there may not be room for advancement which can be frustrating. Invesco could improve on employee communication/moral.
Excellent company with Global growth
Innovative products for financial advisors in Canada.
Company is now more global focused and the Canadian division is just a satellite office for the US HQ.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Invesco?
learn while working
more experience will lead your work more easy. stressful work environment while they treat you verywell. need to be self motivated and research oriented.
Typicaly poor management & unkept promises
Was there for 4 years, became part of leadership for 1 year. The career development is good if you know how to kiss your bosses butt.
VERY UNDERPAID!! I was a fully trained bilingual leader making at the most $40,000.00. If you want to be utilized greatly for your skills but not recognized for it, then Invesco is the place for you.
Pros
Free pop and coffee, Benefits
Cons
Salary, Management, Hours
Great work culture, no job stability
-Great people, great work culture
- work life balance

- small organization with limited advancement opportunities.

- Constant restructuring, low company morale, no job stability
Amazing place to work with great office culture
I worked there for a short time on a contract and wished I could have stayed forever. I really enjoyed working with everyone at this company. They were professional, gave room for advancement and always showed their appreciation for your hard work.
.Good Company
The culture is really good, people are amazing, friendly, and there is good work/life balance. However, it can be somewhat disorganized at times. Sometimes there is less focus than there needs to be.
Productive and fun place to work
good work / life balance
expected work week is thirty seven and a half weeks

good friendly work environment

in house training for most roles with ongoing support
great company and great people
Great company with great people and working culture.
Unfortunately the senior management decided on restructuring with terminating several functions.

Loved working there.
Pros
free gym
A good company to work for if you have a good manager
A good company with lots of changes. Most people are very nice. Some managers work very hard and are very good to the team members. Some managers treat team members very bad and their managers seem don't do anything about it.
Going through a transition
There is lots of change and little communication about the changes. People are leaving and you become aware at the water cooler. The morale is quite low for high tenured staff.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Low appreciation
Good company to work for
Invesco offers good benefits, and easy career paths to navigate toward advancement. You need to buy-in and really have your heart in it to get the full benefit of what Invesco can offer, but if that's you then they will take great care of you.
Great workplace
The E-Service department is a great area to work in, with very technical people and also nice people, The only issue is that the are is being managed by the US branch in the last few month and they are moving towards AEM with is not widely used here in Canada
Pros
technical area wide variety of technology
Cons
they are moving to AEM which is not common in the industry
Friendly and inclusive environment
At Invesco, we work hard but always have fun. Great benefits. I would go back to Invesco tomorrow if I could but the organization had to restructure it North-American operations.
Pros
Free gym
Cons
None whatsoever
Amazing Workplace!
Best place I have ever worked, hands down. I regret that my life circumstances took me away from this job. Invesco cares about their employees and it shows in the way they operate everything from training to their facility designs.
Pros
Great work life balance, good advancement opportunities, great benefit package, management that is focused on training and the success of their team