Intuit Employee Reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the search See all 1,160 reviews
Working for the worse company Intuit
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  toronto19 March 2019
This is a corporate company that chews you up and spits you out. I was a customer service agent working for the Arise platform. Between the QAPF's and management, this was my worse experience ever. They allow employees to be spoken to like they are garbage. Customer's would curse, degrade, belittle the representatives and of course we were not able to defend ourselves and be treated like dirt. I spoke up for myself to a customer and then fired because they said "it was unprofessional". If you are ever thinking to work for them, please give it a second thought.
Pros
Cons
Don't work for them
Great Tech Company
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 March 2019
Great tech company that truly lives by in its mission and values. Promotes startup culture and really a career enriching experience for design techies. Great branded company for your early career. For other BUs there is still guesswork going on how to run the business. Some functions get dumped with too much responsibilities and work criminally long hours with the same pay & benefits while many others just get away doing nothing and get even heavier paychecks. Heavy meeting culture where people love to host unproductive meetings throughout the week leaving those with actual job to do with very little time to get things done. I hope this all changes one day and Intuit starts addressing their internal problems.
Pros
Lots of freebies, snacks, social, etc.
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance
Great wok life balance
Manager Marketing (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 March 2019
Demanding mgt, poor culture, unhappy co-workers, large turnover which leaves you carrying the workload of unfilled roles. Watching deserving people passed over for promotion, depressing overall and senior mgt are oblivious or at the worst uncaring about the company moral .
Pros
Company events - Cafe food
Cons
Poor mgt style at all levels
Great Company to Work For
Java Developer IV (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 November 2018
It was a professional and well-managed company, with co-workers and managements that took the time to engage new employees. Through this, not only did I learn the technical skills but I also learnt how to build my management skills.
I worked for them as private contractor
Customer Relations Officer and IT support (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 November 2018
The job was satisfactory. I chose my own hours of work. But the salaries was not enough. There is no job security because the work was seasonal. Management was good and understanding.
Pros
Picked your hours
Cons
Low wages
Work from Home
Service and Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Remote28 September 2018
We have a fantastic virtual team of agents that give all they have to ensure clients are satisfied. Ensure that all answers are accurate and effective. We work together and encourage one another.
Pros
Freedom to work hard
Cons
Not all year round position
Great place, great people. Hard to not love
Tax Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 September 2018
It's ranked as one of the top workplaces in Canada, and it really is great. They treat their employees incredibly well and genuinely care a lot about them. People are very friendly and pleasant to work with.

Salary may not be very high, but benefits and miscellaneous perks are really good. For example, they provide access to gym, free massages, there are multiple free lunches during events, free snacks everyday, and there is great food served really cheap in the cafeteria every day (menu changes every day). There's also a table tennis table, a pool table, foosball table, gaming consoles in the recreation area and multiple lounges. There are also other benefits provided to permanent employees (I'm just on contract), related to medical, mental health, dental, fitness etc.
Pros
Amazing people, really cool perks/benefits, prestigious place to work at
Cons
Limited advancement opportunities in some areas, salary not very high (but reasonable)
irrelevant its subcontracted out
Quickbooks Enterprise Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON19 June 2018
irrelevant its subcontracted out
training staff undervalued me
it was a joy to work, I ate it up
I wish they offered me a job in Tucson, Arizona but the training staff undervalued me
the program is old garbage, it's database gets fragmented
Pros
it was a joy to work, I ate it up
Cons
training staff undervalued me
Very nice company to work
Tax Expert (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 June 2018
Offer a very good platform to learn about taxes across Canada. Really enjoyed working with such a nice team. Very professional and really care about their employees.
Gun place to work for
Services and Support Representative ProFile (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2018
Productive and fun place to work for
The management is understanding and supportive.
Working in this company you will get a flexible working schedule.
Nice friendly environment.
Unfortunately fits only technically minded
Associate Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 May 2018
Dynamic and fast paced work setting, however has kinks in employee relations and management expectations.

Not a good onboarding experience, bad structure of feedback and
lack of transparency when it comes to team expectations.

Do not undermine newcomers, but instead give them the chance to learn and optimize from mistakes.
Environnement de travail agreable
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 April 2018
Travailler chez intuit Canada fut agréable pour moi.
Pros
Possibilité de grandir dans l' entreprise
Cons
Challenge
Was a pretty good place to work
Technical Support Specialist - Tier 2 (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 March 2018
Was a good place to work. When they had their own building, they had the nap rooms, cafeteria and lots of events for the staff. Were always offering chances to work with other groups and opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Nap rooms, free coffee rooms
Cons
No longer in their own building, no parking, moved their technical support out east
productive fun work place
Profile Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
Great place to work. Really enjoyed the company culture. Made great colleagues. Youthful culture and very diverse environment. Loved being part of the team and they are very smart people working there. Was a little far from where i lived.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
work on weekends during busy season
Overworked
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 February 2018
Simply overworked- poor mgt - large turnover - little or no support- no onboarding - impossible deadlines - you never know when someone leaves or is fired...until you are landed with their work!
Pros
free gym - nice building
Cons
Nice place to work, not great management
Software Programmer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 January 2018
The place was great to work when it used to be in the old building. The benefits were awesome and so were the people. Not a fan of the management though, they were a bit clueless and sneaky with their hiring practices.
Pros
Great people, good culture
Cons
Sketchy management
productive and encouraging work environment
Regional Customer Experience Lead (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 January 2018
flexible work hours
professional development available
great place to work
strong corporate values
good managers make good teams
opportunity to travel with the company (global)
Temporary Technical and Tax Support Phone Agent (Profile)
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 December 2017
I worked here for a period of 3 months during the 2016 tax season. I received ample training for the tasks I was to perform and ample support with which to accomplish these tasks.
The Unexpected
Quickbooks Online Support IT (Current Employee) –  Windsor, Ontari26 September 2017
Answer 5 cues
Inbound call centre
Learned about Quickbooks online
Management are encouraging
Nice and supportive agents
Customers can be rude and mean
Customers can also be be fun
Pros
Free training
Cons
Terrible wage and shift
Great Company - only work seasonally
Tax Adviser & Pro Review Agent (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 September 2017
Intuit is an awesome company. Even as a seasonal worker we are included in all corporate events / meetings etc. However, we cannot participate in Share purchases or receive any benefits or pension/rrsps.
Pros
Work Remotely
Cons
Seasonal only

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intuit. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2