Intertek
Intertek Employee Review

Keep searching people

12 December 2017
I dont even know where to start. if it were possible, i would give 0 stars for all categories. Working there should have been the dream career, when in reality it was a dead end. There is no room to grow with the company. You will be stuck in the same position until you retire (if you can even afford to). There are no HR employees on site, just useless, incompetent managers with no training. You will be overworked for the pay, and always picking up other people's slack. i am so lucky to have gotten out of there. VERY poor atmosphere.
Cons
money, people, management, job
5 June 2020
Bad schedule hours to work, Bad Stuff to work with like a gang. management failed to keep technicians they asked for them every month due to conspiracy against them to upper management by lying to fire them. they hey wanna technicien from casinoOne of the dirtiest company due to the management like also Bureau veritas, agat, Bitumar, SGS. Toxic environment to work with the team work especially the management such laboratory director, supervisor, and coordinator. More over, the ambiance of conspiracy,lying, fraud against the technician
26 August 2018
I wish I could say great things about this place. Some people we're nice, and the atmosphere tried to be positive. I was able to get a lot of experience from this place. Unfortunately I had to be dragged, kicked and stomped on to realize this company, branch, and management are more motivated by money than employee well being. The pay is terrible, management lies and belittles you in order to keep you where you are and in your place. They will not advance you, even if there are opportunities for it. The deadlines and workloads are unreasonable and in some cases unethical. The techs and assistants are beyond overworked and stressed out that they don't have time to do anything properly, including training. People are so stressed out there that they become physically ill or injured, but feel bad for missing work or still come to work, because they know their workload will be put on someone's else's head!
Pros
Experience
Cons
Poor work environment
28 May 2018
Same roleSame location
I too wish I could give it a zero for every category, especially management. The staff are overworked, under appreciated and underpaid. The whole atmosphere is full of negativity. There is a huge turnover and there is no room for advancement, so basically what you are doing when you walk in the door is what you'll be doing for the rest of your "career" there. Just do yourself a huge favor and stay far, far away from this job.
Pros
If you work shift you get a good span of days off
Cons
Absolutely everything else