Intertape Polymer Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 115 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Account manager, took care of a region placing orders for various sales people in that area and made sure supplies were sent on time. good working environment but was a number to upper management hardest part of job was sales people could be nasty if things did not go your way. Enjoyed the database and how to enter orders and check on them was a great system
The equipment (programs)
Just a number to management
Management are horrible especially the Director who in a few short months created a toxic work environment. She had no clue what she was doing but was nonetheless supported by senior management in Florida. The morale in the office is at an all time low. HR is no better and does not support complaints by the employees.
Co-workers are great.
Lousy salary/benefits. Disrespectful management/HR..
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Intertape Polymer Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intertape Polymer Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 115 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Intertape Polymer Group
- Will company train and let you grow?2 people answered
- Is the pay every week or every 2?One person answered
- What would you suggest Intertape Polymer Group management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Intertape Polymer Group?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Intertape Polymer Group?One person answered
- What is the shift per week,example 4 on 3 of?
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Intertape Polymer Group?
- What is the interview process like?
See all questions and answers