Interstude

Interstude Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
Self-development and great place to work
I work in interstude as a business developer, and is one of the most amazing jobs I had had in my life, is a job that constantly challenge you and make you get out of your comfy zone, so you growth up a lot, not only in your career but also in you personal life, the most amazing is that you see the changes in your life in a short period of time.

Interstude is place that want their employees to grow-up as human beings and bring and environment in which you can develop your self.
Pros
Flex schedule
An amazing experience
I'm a trip leader for Interstude and it's really an awesome opportunity : you travel, you meet people, you increase your level in foreign languages, you become more and more sociable... I recommend to everyone who like talk and discover the world!
Pros
You have new friends
Cons
you have to be organized
Une expérience inoubliable
L'un des meilleurs job de ma vie, une occasion de concilier travail, amusement, rencontres et voyages en même temps. Être Trip Leader n'est pas réellement un travail pour moi mais plus une activité ludique, surtout que le patron est super friendly ce qui rend l'expérience davantage agréable !!
Perfect!
I tried several things before, but this is the best thing I did during my studies as I really like traveling. I acknowledge that I got developed personally.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
You have to be into traveling
A great growing company where you can learn and have fun while working
InterStude is an amazing company!
As an employer I get a chance to grow and learn from entrepreneurs, and the best part is that I get to be creative
Pros
adjust your schedule work from home
Fun experience to do during your studies
I was a volunteer for interstude during my echange year in montreal and I loved it!
I got to meet lots of people, travel for free, have fun.

The work is challenging as you are responsible of the trip and you want everybody to have a great trip, but it is super fun!

Best job if you are a social person and you like to travel a lot
Pros
Free trips
Cons
You need to be very social
Amazing place to work
I have been working as a volunteer trip animator for interstude and it has been great experience so far. Amazing student trips are organised year around to almost all the amazing destinations in north america. The company has great initiative to give the best possible experience to the international students in Montreal.
Pros
Free Trips and parties
A Cornerstone Experience for Many Years to Come
Fresh from the textbooks of university; working with Interstude was a formative experience where I had the opportunity to collaborate and build relationships with other like-minded internationals, who have become - in the many years in between - some of my closest friends. The work was thrilling yet challenging, the locations were a constantly changing adventure, and the memories and experiences will stick with me for a lifetime.
Pros
Pretty dope social life.
Cons
It's difficult work.
Excellent CEO, nombreuse rencontre et opportunité
Le cadre de travail est très agréable, les missions sont variées et intéressantes, de nombreuse rencontre et de nombreuse opportunité de voyage. Le patron est très friendly, définitivement une bonne expérience.
Friendly and fun environment with room for growth
With Interstude you will never feel like you're really working because you will enjoy what you're doing. The staff and the core team are very friendly and approachable, if you get stuck on something, everyone is ready to help you out.

Interstude will help you develop your skills and your interpersonal relationships. It is a company that does not only focus on being successful monetarily but also successful in nurturing its employees and be their best self.
Pros
Mentoring, Flexible hours, Room for growth
A place for personal and professional growth
My work at InterStude is not just a job, it's also a journey towards self discovery and development. There is a healthy balance between contributing to the company's growth and learning from my co-workers. It is not entirely focused on gaining profit. It also prioritizes the growth of its employees, because it aims to attain inclusive growth.

Teamwork is also very important within the organization. Whenever there is an area of concern, everyone works together to resolve it immediately. The opinions of every employee is just as important as those of the leaders, and everyone is treated fairly.
Pros
Flexible working hours, mentoring
Pro-growth and personal advancement, Game-changer in the travel industry
InterStude will really tap, work and strengthen your professional skills. Moreover, it is so pro-growth that it aims to empower its team members both professionally and personally. A game-changer which looks not just on it's own victory but also on its team members'.

InterStude looks into each member's strength and passion in what they do. It creates a culture and its vision for the company's growth and its team members are exciting; it's core is driving its purpose.

I was once its Copy Editor and got promoted to a leadership post as they see and nurtured my potential.

Overall, priceless experience to work with InterStude!
Pros
Coaching, Mentoring, Long term partnership
Environnement de travail souple avec une forte culture d'entreprise
En tant que Sales Manager des ventes à Montréal, je m'occupe d'encadrer une équipe de représentant et de Trip leader au niveau des ventes. Avec mon équipe nous essayons sans cesse de trouver des solutions pour augmenter les ventes et faire rayonner Interstude au Québéc, au Canada et à l'international. Cela passe par des analyses statistiques, croisement de données et feelings de chacun.
En effet, tout le monde à sa place dans l'entreprise, et tous les employés apportent une pierre à l'édifice, tous les jours.

L'environnement de travail est plutôt souple, le management est selon moi participatif où la dimension humaine est très importante. D'ailleurs la culture d'entreprise est forte où règne le développement personnel.
Pros
Voyage gratuits, possibilité d'évolutions, commissions
Fun and exciting work place
Ingestuwde is a great company to work in, i only went in as an intern so i wasn't payed in money but in travels. All the trios we organized and prepared, we got to go on for free.
The most enjoyable part of this internship were the coworkers. we got along really well and travelling together made us good friends. it was an important part of the job because we had to work as a team to make sure everyone was have a great time on the trips.
Pros
free trips
PME dynamique
Entreprise innovante et jeune
Bonnes relations inter-personnelles

Management moyen car géré essentiellement par une stagiaire à l'époque

Très forte culture d'entreprise

Possibilité d'évolution si investissement à la hauteur des attentes du dirigeant

Rémunération faible par rapport à la quantité de travail à fournir (basé sur les salariés et non mon propre cas (stagiaire non rémunérée))
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interstude. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6