Interpaving Limited

Interpaving Limited Employee Reviews

Very stressful.yet you basically never without work unless contracts over. You can work up to 7 days a week, yet I enjoyed moving around to the different sites. Gave you more experience.
Long hours low pay..lots of yelling and screaming from the owner and staff..not much time off . Poor communication amongst staff and workers..very tough atmosphere to work in..constantly stressful..low terrible pay...
Pros
Local work home all the time
Cons
Poor enviriment and equipment to work with..
A typical day at work starts at 6am or 6pm depending your shift and first we start with our safety talk and set up, i enjoy setting up even though it maybe the most hardest and stressful thing about being a labourer in construction, but we like to have fun while we set up. Usually after set up we get straight to work.
Avoid this place if you can. If you got a job at McDonalds, take that instead of coming here unless you want to work in a demanding, demeaning, unorganized, don't stop till you drop work place.
Its not to bad of a place to work as long as you dont mess up not even once or you are really good friends with the higher ups because I got let go for being late on day that i wasnt even suppose to work
They only care about themselves and how much money they make; they hire and fire people on a whim with no consideration of how it affects anyone else.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No job security