Interesting projects, bad management
- Interesting projects
- Good place to learn and play with manufacturing process and materials.
- Floor and technician workers are really kind people.
- Multicultural work environment.
- Poor management and leadership, you don't feel like making a part of a team, just a worker that needs to produce.
- Owners are cold and distant, they make you feel and know that you're not at the same level.
- Project management process is chaotic and time lines are often under estimated and unrealistic.
- Be ready to make over time and not to be compensate.