International Truckload Services Pay & Benefits reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
Great people to work with
truckdriver (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON27 July 2017
From the yard I work at we do only domestic freight, no US. I like that!! I do local work, so I'm home every day and after a while you get to know all your customers. Mostly it's Walmart stores, and they are pretty easy.
Management are really good here, and they are always willing to listen and help-out whenever and however they can. Sometimes they can't and it sucks, but what can you do.
Dispatchers are a bunch too! Everybody always seems to be in a good mood.
Pros
all automatic trucks, steady work, pretty steady hours, paid every week, easy-going attitude
Cons
pay isnt the best.
Steady work, no forced dispatch, New equipment
Driver (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON26 July 2017
I joined right after driving school and went thru their mentor program. Started driving local and corridor then went running the U.S.
I like the fact that I can start and run my own work schedule. Very little waiting time when on the road means that I can get a good number of miles in. Pay is not bad and I am paid weekly. No plans on leaving any time soon
Pros
steady work, steady pay, rider policy
Cons
some long days. have to wait sometimes while truck is in the shop
It's a job. That's about it
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON31 December 2016
Work is inconsistent and if your a team you will be lucky to get 2500 miles a week. One of the lowest paying companies in Belleville area. Say they have a good relationship with drivers but really don't care at all about them. You don't get anything from them at Christmas not even a card but yet office staff gets a big party with door prizes like 40" led smart tv's. office staff get 100% benifits drivers get 40/60. If your a new driver looking to get your 1-2 years experience this is the place cause they take drivers right out of school. Other than that don't expect to make over $35-$40,000/year.
Pros
None really
Cons
Good job and great people.
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON1 November 2014
Very typical transport company in expansion. It serviced an internationally based company as it's main source of revenue and continues to do so while expanding in the Canadian Domestic market client base. Work is steady and plentiful. Management strives to keep it's workforce informed and up to date on current business issues and holds an open door policy for personal matters.
Pros
Competitive wage and benefits
Cons
Mentality of Distance Restrictions on single routes drivers