International SOS logo
International SOS

International SOS Employee Reviews

Great company, ok pay

I've had pretty good work experience with this company, and while we're not paid as much as we'd like, they'll pay for courses if you're full time which is a huge bonus. At least on the Fire Fighting and EMS side. I have no idea what the rest of the company is like.

Good place to work, beautiful accomodations, great coworkers

Awesome place to work, the camp is beautiful, the people are very nice and friendly, I learned self discipline, communication skills and administration skills. Highly recommend getting a position here

Bel établissement qui procède selon les normes et les standards pour la prévention des risques santé et sécurité des entreprises

Bon environnement de travail, surtout le travail d'Ă©quipe. Plein de choses Ă  apprendre surtout des formations et des simulations des cas toutes les semaines.

Pros

Repas gratuit, navette pour les personnels

Cons

Courtes pauses

Productive and fun area, have got to learn various things

My Reviews about this organization are good. Company take cares of his employees, salary structure are good. But maintaining the work life balance is quite tough.

Pros

Team activity

Cons

No Work Life balance

Typical empty promises and distrust we've come to expect from companies like this...

Great corporate marketing strategy. They love to tout their workers experience and credentials, yet fail to offer advancement. The pay and shift made the job lucritive, both have since been scaled back...

They are still growing

Still growing and very busy. Each day brings a new challenge. Management needs more training, mostly male oriented. No room to grow, the office is too small, teh company too large, all in all not a bad place to work. There seems to be a lack of communication from Management.

Pros

Cons

no direction from management

Jobs at International SOS