International SOS

International SOS Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Great company, ok pay

I've had pretty good work experience with this company, and while we're not paid as much as we'd like, they'll pay for courses if you're full time which is a huge bonus. At least on the Fire Fighting and EMS side. I have no idea what the rest of the company is like.

Awesome

I started in late 2012 in PNG realizing that ISOS is a family and like every family has growing curves, though not often but as problems may it be flights or pay etc these issues where always quickly and decisively corrected. Then the human factor... The professionalism with in the Pom office was in balance with caring and thoughtfulness. I miss those folks

Very slow days, some other staff is amazing, others try to bully you into doing what the want you to

Most people were amazing but other staff on my cross shift tried to take my hours and make it seem as if it had to happen and i was the bullied when i didn't't let it happen. No notice with regards to shifts so you don't know when you'd be headed to work or leaving. There is no steady work.

Lots of work, poor support.

Equipment required not a priority as well as restocking is slow. In my opinion they have over exceeded their worker capicity and available for the amount of work they have. As a result they are having a very tough time filling seats. Some companies may consider that a great thing but when left alone trying to get by, it places the worker in a very bad predicament.

Pros

Lots of work

Cons

Poor medical supply chain

Aspire is a Scam. Int SOS should be ashamed to assoc. with them.

Absolutely no regard for the employee. False promises of shift bids and opportunity. Management is only in it for their individual bonus and personal gain. No morale on the floor and front end employee is treated like they are expendable. No wonder there is a new training class every month. Forced to do overtime. There is no work-life balance. Company needs a new vision and mission.

Pros

Ability to make friends who feel just as disgruntled

Cons

Everything, especially managent

Bel établissement qui procède selon les normes et les standards pour la prévention des risques santé et sécurité des entreprises

Bon environnement de travail, surtout le travail d'équipe. Plein de choses à apprendre surtout des formations et des simulations des cas toutes les semaines.

Pros

Repas gratuit, navette pour les personnels

Cons

Courtes pauses

Productive and fun area, have got to learn various things

My Reviews about this organization are good. Company take cares of his employees, salary structure are good. But maintaining the work life balance is quite tough.

Pros

Team activity

Cons

No Work Life balance

Typical empty promises and distrust we've come to expect from companies like this...

Great corporate marketing strategy. They love to tout their workers experience and credentials, yet fail to offer advancement. The pay and shift made the job lucritive, both have since been scaled back...

They are still growing

Still growing and very busy. Each day brings a new challenge. Management needs more training, mostly male oriented. No room to grow, the office is too small, teh company too large, all in all not a bad place to work. There seems to be a lack of communication from Management.

Pros

Cons

no direction from management

Jobs at International SOS