International SOS logo
International SOS

International SOS Employee Reviews for ACP

Lots of work, poor support.

Equipment required not a priority as well as restocking is slow. In my opinion they have over exceeded their worker capicity and available for the amount of work they have. As a result they are having a very tough time filling seats. Some companies may consider that a great thing but when left alone trying to get by, it places the worker in a very bad predicament.

Pros

Lots of work

Cons

Poor medical supply chain

Serious lack of communication from management to frontline staff!

SOS or CIP was very keen to use my level of education (ACP) and have myself mobilize to site in less than 48 hrs notice. Once onsite, I was never contacted again from deployment and kindly opened an email a week later directing me how to properly fill out billing. I strongly feel spending quality educational insight towards the informing the practitioner prior to sending off into the wild blue yonder. No practitioner needs to feel ill prepared; it’s our license on the line!! ALL of us (EMR, PCP, and ACP) expect respect and transparency and you shall receive that in return. Works both ways! At no point was there any structural direction on how to complete your Timesheet! Yes, I too would like my money in a timely scheduled manner just like you. Never received return emails or phone call from upper management for insight direction with contractor. We got you there; now fend for yourself!

Pros

Good pay, new equipment, new truck, fuel card

Cons

Zero communication, your on your own, broken promises, receiving correct payment

Jobs at International SOS