International SOS
View all International SOS reviews

International SOS

International SOS Employee Review

Great corporate marketing strategy. They love to tout their workers experience and credentials, yet fail to offer advancement. The pay and shift made the job lucritive, both have since been scaled back...

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Selling sand

The company is a joke. They lost their main rescue guy and replaced him with someone who works overseas. If you have any any rescue training they pull you from good sites to do random ones. If you dont get along with your partner theyll drop you without warning. I worked with someone with no rope instruction and he refused to train. Im the one who got fired without any warning or sitdowns. I was told I would be working as a firefighter on site but got into trouble for having firefighter gear. The rescue teams have no idea what they are doing. Some rescue techs are good but some are just paramedics who happen to have the tickets. Management only cares about making themselves good even if they have to disrespect frontline staff. they will fire you without warning even if you do a good job. You might be on a two person rescue team with a partner who doest train. They dont do interviews or skills testing anymore so good luck. ISOS will get someone killed someday selling false goods to customers.
Same location

Sounds good at first but in reality not so good.

Not honest and upfront with you. Terrible experience supervised by Physician Assistants from Ontario. They fired NP’s to hire PO’s, not good. 😟 Just a bad experience all around.

Not worth your time

Very poor management. The work culture is very toxic and they do not care who they hire. As a healthcare professional I was horrified by the actions of some of the staff including those in management positions.

Cons

Work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare International SOS with

• International SOS
  • Typical empty promises and distrust we've come to expect from companies like this...