International SOS logo
International SOS
View all International SOS reviews

International SOS

International SOS Employee Review

Serious lack of communication from management to frontline staff!

SOS or CIP was very keen to use my level of education (ACP) and have myself mobilize to site in less than 48 hrs notice. Once onsite, I was never contacted again from deployment and kindly opened an email a week later directing me how to properly fill out billing. I strongly feel spending quality educational insight towards the informing the practitioner prior to sending off into the wild blue yonder. No practitioner needs to feel ill prepared; it’s our license on the line!! ALL of us (EMR, PCP, and ACP) expect respect and transparency and you shall receive that in return. Works both ways! At no point was there any structural direction on how to complete your Timesheet! Yes, I too would like my money in a timely scheduled manner just like you. Never received return emails or phone call from upper management for insight direction with contractor. We got you there; now fend for yourself!

Pros

Good pay, new equipment, new truck, fuel card

Cons

Zero communication, your on your own, broken promises, receiving correct payment

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Lots of work, poor support.

Equipment required not a priority as well as restocking is slow. In my opinion they have over exceeded their worker capicity and available for the amount of work they have. As a result they are having a very tough time filling seats. Some companies may consider that a great thing but when left alone trying to get by, it places the worker in a very bad predicament.

Pros

Lots of work

Cons

Poor medical supply chain

Stressful starting out to busy to and lack of experience to train properly

Management in the supply chain takes on everyone else job so if your looking to be a babysitter for grown ups here's the job for you and the best part they act friendly ask away if ya need help yea that's a lie just a head up you get a week and they will always act like we're a team there not.In my opinion to help ya out if you don't like being spoke to like a small child this job is not for you!Been warned

Pros

Monday to Friday is nice

Cons

Lack of experience

Millennial Management is POOR

*They make all kinds of big promises, BUT they are disorganized and dishonest! *So many meetings there is no time to work!*Foul Language in Open Space Office *Proper tools to do the job are slow to appear*Clients need to ask more questions about the costs*Office staff spend a lot of time SICK*Onboarding and Training are sloppy and disjointed.*HR and Manager Openly LIE!

Pros

NOTHING they are a CCP company!

Cons

Lies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Compare International SOS with

• International SOS
  • Serious lack of communication from management to frontline staff!