Attempting to train, improve safety, and communication on-site. There is very much a culture of "don't ask, don't tell" when it comes to incompetency.
Dealing with incompetent managers
Having to deal with people who have been involved in some horrific road accidents.
Maintaining SOS’s reputation as positive in the field.
Communication with office.
Correct payment in onsite days already completed
Turnover rate, salary, job satisfaction
- What is International SOS sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at International SOS?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at International SOS?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make International SOS a better place to work?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at International SOS?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at International SOS?3 people answered
- What benefits does International SOS offer?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of International SOS about how to improve the company?One person answered
- What is the dress code at International SOS?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at International SOS?One person answered