More mock drills, more rotation of regular staff between various sites, more training is done at head office.
Have managers more involved in on-site training, safety drills or orientations. Reduce the amount of redundant online training.
Pay your people what they're worth, be consistent on decision making, go and see the workers aka show face
- What is International SOS sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at International SOS?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at International SOS?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at International SOS?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at International SOS?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at International SOS?3 people answered
- What benefits does International SOS offer?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of International SOS about how to improve the company?One person answered
- What is the dress code at International SOS?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at International SOS?One person answered