International Credit Experts Inc

International Credit Experts Inc Employee Reviews

Family Oriented Business
International credit expert is a family oriented organization, you can only get so far in the hierarchy with these types of organizations. Typical day starts 8:30-5pm, which consist of making calls to debtors and retrieving payments.
Opportunity to make good money
I moved to this company a few months ago after working in another collection agency for almost 5 years. The people are nice and the best part of working here is the possibility to earn extra money. The company has lot of work and the commission structure is designed in a way that it for sure gives you opportunity to earn extra money each month.
Great place to work and learn/advance
Outbound and inbound customer service calls. Training class and nesting provided. Incentives and awards for exceeding performance requirements. Coaching and feedback provided to help exceed/meet goals. Schedule is discussed and management tries best to accommodate scheduling needs and likes. Stable full time hours with benefits for full time employees. Great place to grow - open positions always offered an opportunity to current employees rather then look externally. Fast growing with lots of room for development roles and advancement. Free parking and close to stations.
Great place to work...
I recently joined this company and I am pleased to see the support from everyone to make me understand the culture, my responsibilities and the work practices here. ICE has a fully structured business operation and the policies and procedures are employee friendly. I recommend everyone to work in this company.
Worse place to work
I worked here for 1year and trust me you will be treated like garbage .Snitches amongst management and they short pay and are paranoid. Worse place to ever work.
Worst place to work
The worst place to work wife and husband are management wife smells husband smokes all day treat the agent like nothing there is a specific TL who thinks she's management 🤣Tuesha walks around and acts like a boss shaping like a pumpkin if you're not fat they won't move u up in promotion
Terrible Company
There are no training
learnt nothing from this company

The management needs better understanding

there is nothing enjoyable and work and life balance is bad.
Pros
Cons
no life and work balance
Had hoped that the IT department would get a different treatment then a call center agent...I was wrong.
I hoped that the IT department would get a different treatment then a call center agent...I was wrong.

Expectations where unreasonable, and time for projects never available.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at International Credit Experts Inc?
Fast Growing but Stable Company
Great team looking to improve continually. Good work or hard work is valued and appreciated. Friendly coworkers, great location (1 min walking distance from TTC station and free parking), and supportive management.. Lots of positive changes are happening.
Current Employee- Great Place- Stress Free Atmosphere
Positives :

Flexible Work hours

No extended hours

Stress Free Environment (KPIs)

Opportunities :

Smoking should be barred within 25 feet of the employee entrance

Frequent reward and recognition

Yearly Bonus for people with tenure of more than 2 years
Do not work here or you will regret it!!
I have nothing positive to say about this company. Management does not care about the employees .You are just a number. Management is unqualified and there is a power struggle among themselves. Family is reporting to family. It feels like you are working in a jail; you are highly monitored. If you are not family then you are not going anywhere. I've removed ICE from my resume. Management should be in sales except for 1 or 2 genuine ones. They are poor decision makers. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
Okay Place
Good place to get some administrative work experience. Good people. Good shifts. Hated working on Saturdays. Pay was okay as well. Worked here for 3 months as a summer job
It was great working at ICE. Training was good and people were nice and friendly. Outbound and inbound customer service calls. Stayed there 4 months, had no issues.
If your not family your going no were
Worst company ever.......
Should even say it is a company.

Owner don't care about the employees.... they try to cover up everything they do wrong.

People are told to spy on each other.

It's a over all rat hole.
Pros
Free parking......lol only thing good
Cons
Lies
Ice
i did not really enjoy the job it was okay. the job was just not for me. was a far commute and the amount of stress was not worth the salary. what else can i say
An Excuse of a company
Do not apply at this company because you will make the biggest mistake of your life. Everything in there is unprofessional and the management is a complete joke. Some employees and even supervisors try to intervene with your personal life and gossip too much and the trainer is a clown of a trainer that sits down half of the time during training. I didn't learn anything during my 5 months working there and I am glad I left that pathetic place.
Pros
Cons
minimum wage, some co-workers, supervisors, management
Boring work, but work environment is good.
Work environment is good. Colleagues are supportive. Salary could be better. As the work is quite repetitive, it becomes quite boring. Location is good. Plenty of car parking space. Just opposite Timmy's is a plus during break. Sufficient breaks are given during work.
Okay Place
Secure job but no room for advancement. Hours and benefits are good. However, sometimes the work environment can somewhat be unprofessional.
Office environment and strong team spirit among staff
make out bound and in bound calls or follow up for client's account.
became more efficient in time management.

negotiated payment arrangements with clients.

improved active listening, empathy, and conversational skills during customer interaction.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
limited opportunity for advancement
great co-workers
It's a fast paced environment dealing with inbound and outbound calls, was my first job, I've learned a lot about customer service, how to handle the calls and deal with different clients. Nice place to start.
Pros
training provided, great co-workers
fun workplace
I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash
problem solving and creative thinking

be king to you co worker team work

the hardest part is having so much more to do than there is time to do it!

enjoyable part of the job is team work and friendly environment
Pros
Cons
x
Ask a question about working or interviewing at International Credit Experts Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8