international beauty Employee Reviews

AVOID at all costs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 March 2019
Unprofessional, management misleads, lies, and does not follow through on even the basic things. Unorganized, management lacks people skills or knowledge how to run a business properly. Staff are unhappy, silently frustrated and belittled if they speak up. The least professional place I've ever worked and workplace safety in the warehouse is not maintained.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
unprofessional, unorganized
Opportunities to learn
Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 May 2016
I loved working for IBS. I started off working for the president and CEO as her assistant and eventually moved through the customer service and order desk, inventory control, worked in the warehouse, the store and managed invoicing for sales people. I also had opportunity to work a trade show. This was a great experience and the management truly cared about what was going on with me personally and cared about my development. Compensation was decent and the team i worked with and organization as a whole was close. I loved this place.
Pros
Opportunities to learn
Cons