Interior Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Canada16 reviews

Clear
2.9Job security & advancement

Amazing work crew & culture

I wish I had been a man, so I would have been kept on with Interior Plumbing & Heating. It was by far the best, most positive and overall positive work experience I've ever had in my 40 plus years on this earth. The staff, the work tools, the entire set up of the company and their employees was impressive and inviting. They have commercial, residential, industrial, etc positions. I would move to Kamloops for IPH if they wanted me as a full time forever employee.

good place to work

good work experience. good place to build skills and learn. depends on what crew. but overall i enjoy working there. not a bad place to work but must be able to travel

Insights into Interior Plumbing & Heating Ltd

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

great company

one of best jobs i had was working with this company. had great coworkers. and great management. learned lots working for this company being an apprentice

Great Workplace

I worked at IPH for around 5 years, and would still be there if I didn't have to relocate. Management were very supportive, fun workplace culture, and great opportunities for growth.

Pros

Company Lunches

Cons

No vision coverage for glasses

Excellent place to work

Interior plumbing and heating offers great careers in trades. Opportunities to work in town and out of town doing a wide variety of tasks. Competitive wages and adherehence to safe work practices make it an even better place to work.

Great people

Great place to learn a wide variety of skills. Absolute great team to work with. Fantastic leadership Coming up as a apprentice at IPH was a great time learned plenty and got to travel around.

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Out of town work

The position I held as senior project manager/ estimator was an exciting and stressful position. From day to day there was rewarding and disappointing activities taking place. For the most time rewarding opportunities prevailed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interior Plumbing & Heating Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement