Interior Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Interior Plumbing & Heating Ltd Reviews with Jobs

Canada16 reviews

Amazing work crew & culture

I wish I had been a man, so I would have been kept on with Interior Plumbing & Heating. It was by far the best, most positive and overall positive work experience I've ever had in my 40 plus years on this earth. The staff, the work tools, the entire set up of the company and their employees was impressive and inviting. They have commercial, residential, industrial, etc positions. I would move to Kamloops for IPH if they wanted me as a full time forever employee.

Productive workplace with good culture

Did general labor and firestopping primarily as I am in my first year of my plumbing apprenticeship. Enjoyed the job and found everything to be resonable and organized. We were given plenty of time for breaks, (had daily coffee and lunch breaks and had weekly safety meetings aswell.)

Pros

Pizza lunchs, great managment

Insights into Interior Plumbing & Heating Ltd

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Interior plumbing and heating

Interior plumbing and heating was a great place to work. Unfortunately it was for a big project and it was a hire and lay off kind of deal. Spent most of my time in the welding shop and there was not much free time outside of work (due to big project)

Great people, good work

Had lots of fun working with this company. Great people, easy to work with. Did lots of awesome jobs. Building the gold mine up at brucejack still to this day is one of my favorite jobs I've ever done.

good place to work

good work experience. good place to build skills and learn. depends on what crew. but overall i enjoy working there. not a bad place to work but must be able to travel

Great work place and great people

Great company to work for , But the cost of living is high in the interior and wages do not reflect that unless you are certified . Makes it hard when you are doing the same work that someone certified yet get a way lower salary.

Minimum pay

Worked for iph for about 3 months. Lowest paying mechanical company in the okanagan. Wages vary from location and person super biased.. but hey when you're the only company in kamloops you can do whatever you want.

Do Not Recommend

I do not recommend this place of employment. They take advantage of their employees. Wages are lower than industry standard. The management is all about the dollar.

Construction

N/A didn't work there long enough to be able to get a good understanding of the company or it's people. Employees I worked closely with in the field seemed like a good bunch.

Cons

never sure to amount of work available to you as employee.

great company

one of best jobs i had was working with this company. had great coworkers. and great management. learned lots working for this company being an apprentice

Good company

Good company with respectful and competent foremen. Good pay and fair overtime. The shift schedule was unsustainable, but it was temporary. Good amount of independence afforded.

Great Workplace

I worked at IPH for around 5 years, and would still be there if I didn't have to relocate. Management were very supportive, fun workplace culture, and great opportunities for growth.

Pros

Company Lunches

Cons

No vision coverage for glasses

Excellent place to work

Interior plumbing and heating offers great careers in trades. Opportunities to work in town and out of town doing a wide variety of tasks. Competitive wages and adherehence to safe work practices make it an even better place to work.

Great people

Great place to learn a wide variety of skills. Absolute great team to work with. Fantastic leadership Coming up as a apprentice at IPH was a great time learned plenty and got to travel around.

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Out of town work

The position I held as senior project manager/ estimator was an exciting and stressful position. From day to day there was rewarding and disappointing activities taking place. For the most time rewarding opportunities prevailed.

great place to work

good guys, good pay, good accomadations, great benefits, compromising schedule and lots of ot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interior Plumbing & Heating Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement