Interior Health Employee Review

View all Interior Health reviews

descent place to work with benefits
Cook/ Housekeeping/Perioperative Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC7 November 2012
I work full time as a housekeeper as you need to build senority to bid into a fulltime cook positon. I occasionally get pulled from my housekeeping job to fill in for cooks on vacation etc. the managment is strict. the hardest part of my job is the politics that are involved with working in a union environment. the most enjoyable part of my job is working with the patients and the other staff who also enjoy their jobs.
Pros
the wage and benefits and working with the other staff and patients
Cons
managment politics

Other Interior Health Employee Reviews

Demanding
Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC17 April 2018
I loved my job very much, I enjoyed interacting with so many unique people. It is a job that has become more and more physically demanding with less and less help. You are to move quickly as you have many residents to help out. I do not think they have adequate staffing, this in the end creates a difficult environment for all.
competent
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oliver, BC30 March 2018
Really enjoyed all the challenges and opportunities that my work provided.Ithink that i was appreciated.And again i am looking forward to be working again as a casual.I live in the community and i am willing to travel to OSoyoos and Penticton.Ialways kept my skills up to date and never stopped learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interior Health. Our community is ready to answer.