Intergraph Employee Reviews

No Room for Advancement
Tier Two Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison, AL17 May 2018
This used to be a great company to work for. However, there is no room for advancement and office politics play too much a part in daily management. The company does not support a balance between work and family.
Pros
coworkers are friendly
Cons
Work through lunch, no room for advancement
good place to start your carrier
Jr.NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana15 January 2018
ts been wonderful to be a part of the company . I can list the pros as
- Great Work Culture , you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated
- Feels awesome to work with a talented team
Good
Co-op Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Madison, AL12 January 2018
It was a good place. Hours were nice. People were friendly. I love to work. It was nice to be around nice people and have good managers. It was competitive.
User support, software certificaiton and internal data and system support
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL5 December 2017
Supplied internal and external user support. Certified software application to make user experience better, Employees worked together to accomplish the gold.
Good benefits with a great work/life balance. Allowed to telework.
Security Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL22 November 2017
I have been working at Intergraph full-time (More than 1 years) as a consultant for CRYPTEK.

Pros:

Good benefits with a great work/life balance. Allowed to telework, from home.

Cons:

Can feel like there is no path to move upwards in the company or further along in your career.
Pros
Good benefits with a great work/life balance. Allowed to telework, from home.
Cons
Was a good place to work for a call center.
Tech Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, AL26 October 2017
Working at a call center like Intergraph is stressful but so is almost any call center. The pay was nice and the staff were friendly. I don't remember if they gave any benefits but overall I would say that it was a good place to work.
Was my favorite job
Inventory Controller/Networking (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FL16 October 2017
Working at Intergraph was my favorite job. It was the best atmosphere to work. I never felt like not going in to work everyday was something different. I maintain computer parts and network computers together. It was my ideal job.
Pros
Great work place
A rewarding and challenging company to work for
VP Global R&D (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom3 October 2017
A rewarding and challenging company to work for.
Now a subsidiary of Hexagon, Intergraph Safety & Infrastructure specialises in software solutions that make the world a safer place.
Excessive overtime
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Madison, AL6 September 2017
It was difficult to schedule vacations, doctor appointments, etc - being granted time off was conditional upon the work load when the time came.

The company had the resources to increase staffing but preferred to work present employees excessively.

Management was demanding,
Intergrahh
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL4 September 2017
The training was great, just did not get paid very well , left after two years and went to Benchmark. I met very nice people that I still see and talk to after I left the company. The management was very nice when I asked to change shifts, as needed for may children's situation getting to school. I feel they were a very good starter job for manufacturing. I really learned a lot for them.
Good Company
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL24 August 2017
A typical day was working independently. I learned how to build computers. My manager was very nice. If you worked well alone then this a job for you. Everyone was very helpful. I was part of a team.
Pros
work alone
Cons
temporary employment
Good.
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana21 August 2017
Experience is good. I am tired of switching companies and places as well from time to time so i am thought i can try to look for a Full Time position so that i can stick for one company and be part of that company for long time.
My first Job
Linux /Unix System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana15 August 2017
My first job is the best job and given me so courage to be in this stage today. The company, which introduced me to the IT culture and taught me the ethical values of the Job.
Good technology company but VP level management can be hard to work with
Global Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WV12 July 2017
Overall good company to work with, but limited options to move up past the Manager level to Director or VP level. I would recommend this company to professionals just getting started.
Pros
Work from home, Travel
Cons
VPs
Technically challenging work
Senior Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, Telangana31 May 2017
I liked the technologies I worked on at Intergraph. Ranging from legacy Fortran code to the latest .NET code and also worked on different databases like SQL server, ORACLE.
Pros
Good for long term career
Cons
Management style
used to be a good company!
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL14 May 2017
Low wages, no bonuses, zero job security, frequent layoffs, inconsiderate management, uncomfortable work environment. Cant think of a single person who actually likes it there. Everyone is just thankful to be employed...until the next surprise lay off. This past year management notified our dept that we were being laid off..and then asked us to donate money to another dept so they could have a really good Christmas! What a bunch of idiots..
Pros
Cons
no advancment youre either a button pusher or a manager. nothing in between
Intergraph
Electronic Tech Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL20 April 2017
I miss the travel - was in trade show division which was closed. I would still be with them had this not happened, of course i would not have the family I have now, on the road all the time is no way to have a family.
Pros
got to travel
Cons
long hours on the road
Nice place to work
Electronics Instructor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL5 April 2017
Started early and ended at a good time of the day. Overall management supported you, but did have an issue with fellow employee. Thought it could have been better handled. I still enjoyed working there
Pros
great pay
Cons
if you left, you wouldn't be hired back
It's an okay job for a stepping stone into the IT field, but not a good choice to build a career there.
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL24 March 2017
The job is okay for an entry level position. They ask a lot of their employees and pay a low wage with very little room for growth and almost no chance of being hired on permanently with benefits.
Unexpected Lay Off
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL22 February 2017
Unexpected Lay Off

The company was fine ... they came to my rescue when I needed a job in my field. The worst part was that I woke up one morning and all that I had worked for was over abruptly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intergraph. Our community is ready to answer.