Interfor Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chase, BC3 October 2017
Fun and challenging position. I enjoyed working in a fast-paced and relaxed environment. The location is beautiful and the work is interesting and fun.
Not worth the time
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bc24 May 2017
Like most sawmills lack of Direction in management, always have big Ideas, fail to follow through with them, upper management always changing along with directions and goals. Hard to keep up with mind-reading. Work environments typically poor morale is quite poor. Interfor is definitely a mediocre company.. it's definitely dog-eat-dog in management and who can put the knife deepest in their back
Pros
You get to go home at the end of the day
Cons
Too much to list
a good company with good men (people), medium/large scale logging company
Driller/Blaster, logging/mining (Former Employee) –  Campbell River, BC12 January 2016
I do not know if they are in business any more. (I do not know how I got onto this present web-page). a typical day at work involved getting up and logging. (I was both a road builder(miner) and logger for them). I learned what good people are at work and we worked with what/who we had. (thankfully, there was no fatalities where we were because it can be DANGEROUS). my job title was chokerman------driller/blaster. (where the ******* is this review going)?

to; former __________________(put in your own words/works)
they would have been lost if IWA (I walk alone?) is not mentioned in same review. I only heard (heresay) they (INTERFOR) were not good to contractors.

rate the CEO? (will you please rate CEO of ford/chevy motor corp.?)
#^*(^&%%%$#.
Pros
Pros (?) about 10 mil. trees successfully replanted
Cons
about 1 mil. trees successfully harvested (?)
Mediocre company at best
supervisor (Former Employee) –  BC29 October 2015
Good work culture, fast paced, production driven. No advancement opportunities. Very cost conscious. Good benefits and compensation. Sometimes disorganized but depends on supervisor or department. Lacking trained personnel.
Pros
steady work schedule, good benefits
Cons
market conditions, no advancement
Low morale, and management with no people skills.
Millwright ( red seal) (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC13 August 2014
Interfor is not a people friendly work place, and has no regard for it's employees shifts, or family obligations.
Pros
My fellow workmates is the only thing keeping me working there
Cons
No shift flexability Only 3 options, and they aren't the best.