Inter Pipeline

Inter Pipeline Work-life balance reviews

Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Inter Pipeline. There is a great company culture and a warm environment. I would recommend this company to anyone as it is a great company to work for.
Pros
work environment, company culture
Cons
24/7 on call
The company offers great compensation, benefits and stock sharing options. This is a company with very young management,t well established and with great potential to grow.
I feel very privileged to be an employee of Inter Pipeline. I am supported as an employee and also encouraged to grow. I feel heard when I have ideas and respected. I would recommend anyone who is driven and a team player to apply to this company.
Pros
Coffee, overall compensation, office location, work life balance
Cons
Navigating a new massive project
Poor Company, poor job satisfaction. Cannot advise against working for this company enough. Hire contractors and there is little or no room for advancement
Pros
Salary
Cons
Lots of opportunity for growth, company continues to acquire other companies and expand it's operations. Has a good life / work balance, very progressive company
With out any debate , this is the best company to work with and grow. This company understands how to drive home success through safety. Inter pipelines commitment to long term grow allows individuals to be successful and plan their educational and corporate growth,
During my time there I was constantly impressed by the caliber of individuals and their work. There was contact and sharing of information between departments in order to make the most well-informed choices possible. In CCC the captains cared about the outcome but were not destructive to their teammate in tough situations.
long hours and hard work. it pays off at this company. you usually stay and work until the job is done. pipeline is iffy though because you always worry about what job is next.
Solid corporation with diverse assets. They take excellent care of their employees; Lunch room has table tennis and televisions, fruit baskets and coffee are supplied, benefits packages, lunchtime yoga, pilates, and spin classes. If you have a chance to work for IPL I would recommend it.
Cons
Great learning experience, great business model, great competitive advantage. The pay and benefits are above average from a salary perspective. These benefits come at a cost including standard overtime. Equivalent pay per hour is low compared to industry average.
Pros
compensation / benefits
Cons
Pros
Compensation / Benefits
Cons
Awesome company and people. I really enjoyed woking with them. They give you the room you need to work and grow
Pros
Good company culture