Inter Pipeline

Inter Pipeline Management reviews

It was a safe place to work. Company made sure that everything you need for safety was obtainable by you. Management was easy to work for as they let you do you work and were open to new input.
Pros
Safety culture is amazing, No Micro Managing
Cons
Clicky
Job was good, management was not. Workplace was not a learning environment, not a good team environment and management was lazy and eager to take credit for the work of others. Hardest part of the job was attempting to work as a team. Would have loved this job if not for the management.
Management is poor, did not know how to lead or treat their crews. They made you believe you were important to them but in all actuality you are just another number to them if you need their help. They played favourites and bullied you if you question authority. Not a good place for moral support.
The company offers great compensation, benefits and stock sharing options. This is a company with very young management,t well established and with great potential to grow.
If you do not value safety or morality and have a yes boss attitude then this is the company for you! This is possibly the industries worst company as far as amature engineering, progammers and middle management.
Pros
Money
Cons
Theft, safety, poor management, it wasnt me attitude, junior engineers in senior roles, list goes on...
A typical day at work involves creating documents and meeting with stakeholders and operations representatives. I have learned that things take time and that you need a well thought out process in order to achieve your goals and objectives. Management is supportive of health and safety related matters and their is a strong safety culture at my current employer. My co-workers are dedicated and very skilled at their niche profession. The hardest part of my job is the amount of travel required. I have a young family and would like to reduce that if possible. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I have provided results from occupational hygiene monitoring to the workers and they understand the importance of ensuring that they are adequately protected.
Pros
Autonomy to do my job
Cons
Extensive travel