Inter Pipeline logo

Inter Pipeline Culture reviews

Clear
Work-life balance

Safe Company

It was a safe place to work. Company made sure that everything you need for safety was obtainable by you. Management was easy to work for as they let you do you work and were open to new input.

Pros

Safety culture is amazing, No Micro Managing

Cons

Clicky

Site Job

Job was good, management was not. Workplace was not a learning environment, not a good team environment and management was lazy and eager to take credit for the work of others. Hardest part of the job was attempting to work as a team. Would have loved this job if not for the management.

Productive, collaborative team environment

Interpipeline is a great collabortive team environment. There is a great culture of safety and teamwork. It is a good place to work and I enjoyed my time there.

Nice coworkers and great enviroment to work in

I was able to receive great learning opportunities and had a great environment to do it in. Great co-workers willing to help answer any questions I had.

Great Company Culture

Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Inter Pipeline. There is a great company culture and a warm environment. I would recommend this company to anyone as it is a great company to work for.

Pros

work environment, company culture

Cons

24/7 on call

Current employer review

A typical day at work involves creating documents and meeting with stakeholders and operations representatives. I have learned that things take time and that you need a well thought out process in order to achieve your goals and objectives. Management is supportive of health and safety related matters and their is a strong safety culture at my current employer. My co-workers are dedicated and very skilled at their niche profession. The hardest part of my job is the amount of travel required. I have a young family and would like to reduce that if possible. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I have provided results from occupational hygiene monitoring to the workers and they understand the importance of ensuring that they are adequately protected.

Pros

Autonomy to do my job

Cons

Extensive travel

inter pipe line

Great learning experience, great business model, great competitive advantage. The pay and benefits are above average from a salary perspective. These benefits come at a cost including standard overtime. Equivalent pay per hour is low compared to industry average.

Pros

compensation / benefits

Excellent Pay / Long Hours

Pros

Compensation / Benefits

Good company

Awesome company and people. I really enjoyed woking with them. They give you the room you need to work and grow

Pros

Good company culture