Intelligrated Employee Reviews

It’s a job
Electrician (Current Employee) –  OH21 April 2018
Intelligrated was a great way for me to start my career, but the lack of advancement has me ready for more. It was bought out and I’m stuck where I’m at now. Before there was talk of moving up but now everyone is stuck and things are looking grim.
Intelligrated Future
Sr. Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH13 April 2018
Intelligrated was acquired by Honeywell and, from my perspective, the Intelligrated that I worked for before the acquisition, is no longer there. Responsibilities have been removed and there is an atmosphere of fear and doubt.
Work Hard
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH 4504011 April 2018
Lots of hours, lots of travel, lots of responsibility, no life balance. Very quick pace and deadlines. Nice building and facilities, paid OT over 45 hrs
i enjoyed working for intelligrated
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV27 March 2018
i enjoyed working for this company . it was a fast paced area but we always had early morning meetings about what was expected for the day and how far we’re into the project
good place to work
maint tech (Former Employee) –  ohio12 March 2018
would work there again. great place to work everyone was nice it was a very clean always had what we needed in stock all tools provided along with a company phone.
Pros
pay, company pone, well balanced, relaxed.
Cons
worked every weekend, sometimes 12+ hours a day.
Intelligrated
HR (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH22 February 2018
Good company to work for. Very innovative in product design and implementation. Current culture and work atmosphere. Fun people to work with. Would recommend.
Used to be a great company
Senior Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC19 February 2018
Intelligrated is now Honeywell Intelligrated and along with the new ownership has come many changes. The culture and attitude has declined to the point Honeywell can't keep employees. The insurance is expensive. The overtime doesn't pay as good as before. The company computer and phone provided are more trouble than they are worth. Its a job with a paycheck if that's what you are looking for.
great place to work, poor set up
Regional maintenance supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NY29 January 2018
need to improve the set up, need more organization and structure on the org chat , great benefits but poor middle level organization , contract site need better tech support
Typical Workday
CNC Operator of Trumpf (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH16 January 2018
For the most part, pretty steady work. I did run into occasional lay offs. It's a union shop, so seniority played a key role in the opportunity for advancement or learning new jobs.
Solution focused customer centric
Regional Field Service Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO3 January 2018
Field service is a 24/7 job. Each day provides new and interesting challenges. No two days are the same in this role. I've learned to listen to customers' needs and work with them to provide the right resource to solve their problem and to do so in a way that is most cost effective to them and revenue generating for the company.
Horrible work place
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Danville, KY17 November 2017
Always running out of parts and sending employees home. A person honestly can't afford to work here. Benefits are horrible compared to most factories. Lady in hr is only in office once a week so very hard to get help with anything.
Pros
Cons
Low pay no guarantee of 40 hours
fun work place
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  London, OH15 November 2017
Fun work place and the people are very friendly. Can be stressful at times due to the big work loads but good pay and benefits with a continuously changing work environment.
ok
Mechanical Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Danville, KY9 November 2017
company is fine people are cool but they dont need engineers to do what they hire engineers to do, you are mostly a cad monkey and not doing any technical work
awesome,
Installer/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH25 October 2017
great job met a lot of cool people. brad jed double d. jr. stoner and ted. What i liked about the job was 2 checks per week. you got your regular check and then you got a perdim check.
Pros
money
Cons
all the overtime you wanted.
Great job, hard hours
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Kentucky24 October 2017
Intelligrated is an awesome place to be, it truly is. But it is extremely difficult to plan a schedule due to the sheer amount of hours of Over time expected to work, then after working that over time work slows down to a crawl, then right back to the OT.
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits, Good people
Cons
Unpredictable hours, management seems scattered at times
Great people, manangment is great
Custom Assembly worker (Current Employee) –  Danville, KY14 October 2017
We get a blueprint of each customer required order provided to our factory from the consumer. It is my job to take that blueprint and make it come to life within even the milliliters of what the customer wants, We don't rush through jobs, or at least I don't, I try to do my best and give 100% of my attention to detail and focus on the job at hand.
Pros
I work with alot of great pwople who make it feel more like a home than a workplace
Cons
No advancement
decent place to work
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, OH28 September 2017
good co workers, good work balance, decent pay. unfair advancement chances, lack of equality, and poor vision for the future. The future is unknown due to the nature of our product.
It was nice before being purchased by Honeywell
Senior Mechanical Engineer - R&D Group (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH19 September 2017
It was nice before being purchased by Honeywell. I will not write more. You are lucky I wrote anything at all a 150 character minimum is bull. Just how I feel.
No Advancement
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Park, GA24 August 2017
This job was not a first choice for me. The position didn't take advantage of what I have to offer as a technician and offered no room for advancement.

Management is not overly concerned with personnel, only results no matter how they have to get them.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Everything else.
ok
Controls Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH20 July 2017
OK place to work. The travel was much more than they led on to. They intilally said 25% travel and it tuned out to be more like 80-90%. New management after the aquistion was changing tthings also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligrated. Our community is ready to answer.