Intelligent Office

Intelligent Office Employee Reviews for Assistant

2.8Pay & benefits

enjoyable workplace

Intelligent Office has given me the experience and tools I need to be a great receptionist/administrative assistant. It also helps that I enjoyed working with my coworkers, which made the hectic days in the office bearable.

Pros

great coworkers

Cons

lots of different companies that you need to know in and out, hard to juggle them all sometimes

Dynamic and ever-changing environment.

I enjoy my day-to-day tasks, greeting clients and their visitors, filing paper work, answering phone calls and sending and receiving emails.

Pros

Learning how to work for many different types of clientele. Great hours, 9-5.

Cons

No health benefits, or vacation time, which are dependent on the franchise owner and not the company as a whole.

Wonderful atmosphere

- Relaxed environment- Not to busy or overwhelming- Learned how to answer a multi-line switchboard- Learned to use quick books and prepare monthly invoices- Management was not the greatest- Don't feel the manager had the necessary skills needed to manage a business- Absolutely loved my co-worker, we worked well together- hardest part of the job was feeling like I was not doing enough, feeling that my work was not appreciated- At the end of the day I loved working at Intelligent Office, my co-worker the client, I loved interacting with everyone on a daily basis.

Pros

understanding co-worker willing to switch shifts when needed. learned a lot of new things

Cons

feeling unappreciated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligent Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement