Intelligent Office

Intelligent Office Employee Reviews

enjoyable workplace

Intelligent Office has given me the experience and tools I need to be a great receptionist/administrative assistant. It also helps that I enjoyed working with my coworkers, which made the hectic days in the office bearable.

Pros

great coworkers

Cons

lots of different companies that you need to know in and out, hard to juggle them all sometimes

Good pay but too much professionalism

they are a franchise so everyone is different. The one in Schaumburg was very stressful only because of Management. She was not able to remain calm in stressful situations and the stress was always added onto her employees which made the job very difficult.

Great company!

Wonderful work culture and environment! The owner of the franchise I worked for was incredible. Cool business as you get to interact with individuals from tech to fashion.

Pros

Great people and clients!

Cons

Truth - I have no complaints! I love my job.

Wonderful place to work.

I worked at the Scarborough location for a year and it was amazing. Everyone in the office was extremely kind and my office manager was extremely patient. At first it was a little hard to remember everything but you eventually get the hang of it. I met some really good people working there.

Pros

Great people, fair wages, layed back enviroment

Cons

I dont get to see the people I work with anymore

Productive and easy work environment

It was never a stressful day at work. The most stressful would be on a heavy call day. But it was a great way to get familiar with multiple companies. It’s a great job if you like doing more than one thing and you’re good at multitasking and great at customer service.

No benifits

Not much training, And Everybody was nice, but no good communication with the manager of the office, Maybe I would have been there a Lil longer if I had better training.

Pros

Downtown

Cons

No breaks no benifits

Solid 9-5

It's a cool job. Very easy but you need to pay attention and be aware of all that you do. There are systems set up so you don't mess up. Management is cool and so are most of the clients.

Pros

Simple, Easy 9-5, Freeing

Cons

Pay, Coworker, some clients aren't great

Probably the worst job I've ever had

Overpromised and underdelivered. They made the position sound like it was going to be fulfilling and a great way to advance your career by learning all about small businesses. But in reality, it's a call-center where you are overworked and underpaid. It was too busy to ever focus on progressing. And they would continually sign up new clients without proper or streamlined training so we'd just end up losing their business. Their business model is still so stuck in the '90's and everyone who's been working there for 10+ years has too much of an ego to ever change and grow. They could really do so much better if they just paused to bring everyone up to speed and really thought about best practices. But they're so focused on money that they know they can just replace people rather than investing in their happiness or growth.

Pros

Relationships built with clients

Cons

.... literally everything else

It’s a call center with no room to grow.

No room to grow. Promises made and broken. Others employees just walked off the job!Stuck with it as long as possible with hopes that it would get better but never did.

Pros

Non

Cons

Refused to hire more help.

Do not expect appreciation

I loved the work I did. Seeing these local companies grow was amazing, and the gratification of knowing I helped was fulfilling. The problem with this company, being the Nashville location, is the “owner”. He expects way too much out of a 3 person group. Always adding new clients but never more employees. Parking was also a downfall. You park at the Nissan Stadium and either walk or ride a shuttle. When there was an event you had to find other parking on your own, there was no help from the company there. He also suggested I go to school to further his business, but said there would be no help on his end or even a raise for getting a degree.

Fast paced

You have to account for all your time using timers and hitting targets. You need exceptional typing speed to attain the targets. Colleagues are nice but no chance to get to know them well. Breaks are short and you use holiday for the bank holidays if you want them off. There is no choice for Christmas & Boxing days or new years day, these will be taken from your holiday allocation

Stressful

No support from upper management - was supposed to get 1 month handover, did not get anything. Very high pressured and absolutely no support from other members of staff. Required to work late and start early, no lunch break - this was never said as a requirement however there was huge pressure to complete everything despite not having the resources to do so.

Good Job for people getting into the industry

I wasn't at Intelligent office for long, however, for the time I did work there it was a nice environment, not too hard or stressful and everyone who worked there seemed to enjoy the job.

Too focused on targets - quantity not quality. Management is shoddy and does not listen to staff.

Overall not a good place to work. The work itself is enjoyable but too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. Shifts expected to be worked without any shift allowance. Team Leaders doing anything but leading. Sadly, what could be an enjoyable role ruined by incompetent and aggressive management. There has been a culture of bullying that management ignore.

Fun place to work

Great place to gain customer service and administrative experience. You will get exposed to a variety of different industries. Great for someone looking to build experience in an office environment

Pros

Chill work place, great management

Cons

Minimal room for growth

Unrealistic expectations of employees!!

A lot of work for very little pay. You will not be valued as an employee and they show favor to employees that don't deserve it, promote employees to office manager that have absolutely no experience in managing people. Owners are Ruthless!!

No Room for Growth

I worked here for over 10 years and did not feel I was treated or valued the way I should have been. Loved my job but there was no room for advancement. Sad.

Very Professional Work Environment

Very Professional Work Environment Learn a lot of job duties including - accounting - mail - professionalism - customer service - can attend seminars -

Good experience

I learned a lot about business and how different companies are structured working for Intelligent Office. A typical day was spent making calls and setting meetings for interested prospects. The hardest part of the job was listening to the phone ring all day. Part of the service offering was "remote reception," so the phones would literally ring 500-600 times per day.

Pros

work environment, responsibility

Cons

office chatter, office location

Unhappy Employee

Manager is a micromanage. Not very good with people, always stressed the employees out. Not very friendly. He used cuss words in a staff meeting towards staff.

Pros

Clients.

Cons

Pay, and management!

Great transition Job

Great for graduates or people in transition in life. You learn a lot of businesses and about business itself. You make a good amount of networking contacts.

Pros

small work office team, close knit, networking and connections, learn a lot of businesses and about business.

Cons

short lunch breaks, no sick days, 2 weeks vacation, slow computers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligent Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement