INTELEX TECHNOLOGIES

INTELEX TECHNOLOGIES Employee Reviews

Canada19 reviews
The culture was always the selling point for working at ILX. Culture seems to be changing but hard to tell if it will decline with new ownership. Very fast-paced so you need to manage your time well. Work-life balance can be difficult to maintain as a consultant. The management is very good. The people, and collaborative nature of the work is wonderful
It all started with the "fun" and family like introduction but inside too many under carpet intrigues were going on. Company has a habit to perform periodically mass lay offs. There is always sense that someone is watching you, regardless how loyal you to the company.
Low pay!! People getting fired anytime!!
The company is more about showing off about being a good employer but in reality, I did not see any employees who are happy with the job or pay or the management.

The work was not very interesting as well.

There is not much "work life balance" other than not having to be at office for more than 8.5 hours. Overall, I was not happy working there. I was happy and relieved when I quit from that job

I
So much politics, favoritism, move anywhere without even asking. No chance of promotion unless you are "favorite" or a specific race. Good for fresh graduates only.
Flexible culture that is results driven. Senior leadership seems disconnected from the general employee base. Seems as if the company is getting ready to sell.
I really like working for Intelex because of the collaborative culture. I feel like everything moves very quickly and there are always cross-functional teams working on every project. I feel like I'm making a difference and I get a diverse workload, which keeps me motivated.
The people are amazing and so are all the clubs!
Pros
Lots of free food, collaborative culture, approachable and nice HR team
Cons
Some roles have long hours
Nice Co-workers and Company Culture

- Some departments are more valued than others and tend to foster career development within those departments, they also have way higher pay
Pros
Nice Company Culture; colleagues
Cons
Career progression is almost non-existent in some departments
Even though I am great full to this company as they gave me the first job but there is no job security at all in this company.
People might loose there job at any moment unexpectedly.
I've never worked at a company that has an amazing culture where you can take a few minutes away from your desk to play board games, video games or just chat with other colleagues.

A big plus for me, is the fact that you own your role! You don't have someone looking over your shoulder and you have the autonomy to try out new ideas to think outside the box.
Pros
Open door policy with management
Cons
So much pizza :)
bringing 10 new people a week for a year and not having the sales to justify it seems like something will break (layoffs) soon....................................
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Too much red tape, hiring too fast
I've worked in a variety of different companies and never have I worked for a company that values it's employees. Believe it or not, you not only sense it but you see it everyday you come. You're well supported and work here is so much fun!
Pros
The culture exceeds your expectation!
Cons
If you're not willing to laugh everyday, then this isn't the place for you!
Coming from a different industry and working years in a giant organization all I keep thinking is why didn't I come to the Tech industry sooner! I wasn't sure what to expect being a newbie to this fast-growing industry but Intelex exceeded my expectations!

I've never laughed so much at work and seen how much work culture can transform your strategic thinking. Ideas and concepts are heard and welcomed.

One thing that makes me excited to come to work everyday is the fact that you not only sense the importance of your role here but how valued you are by the CEO, executive team, your manager and fellow co-workers. I've never come across a CEO who is so passionate about their employees and reminds us how we're valued by not only him but management as well, every time he speaks to the company.
Pros
Management is approachable and all around great place to grow your career.
The staff is nice and the business is expanding however, if you're looking for a sales job, their roles are inside sales and if you do get out of the office, it would be very minimally. The pay is good for someone starting out but low for someone with industry experience.
This is a great place to start your career but management is toxic and once you build the skills you were hoping to it's best to leave. HR reports directly to the CEO, there are no employee development programs in place, and confidentiality doesn't exist. It's a very "every man for themselves" atmosphere.
This organization's casual atmosphere provides the creative nature needed to encourage development of unique software systems. Its atmosphere is taken advantage by some employees who may be "pushing the envelope" in that regard.
Pros
Free breakfast on Thursdays
Cons
Very casual
Intelex Technologies provided an opportunity to interact with a wide variety of personnel thereby furthering my personal skill-set and knowledge base.
Cons
Long hours to achieve extreme deadline
Very good staff and co-workers. Not too much benefit. Very good for learning and gain experience with technologies. One thing i liked about this company, it was that they don't put too much load on too you since you have recently started. Over all i would give it 8 out of 10.
At Intelex Technologies, they have perks for employees that only works can dream of. Not only are there video games, ping pong tables, pool table, basketball shot games, with roof top patio overlooking the beautiful Toronto skyline. There were also yearly employee re-treats to Muskoka, annual golf tournaments, bowling parties, annual summer patio parties, all paid for by Intelex. Was the greatest culture I ever worked for!
Pros
Free Breakfast, bring you dog to work days, open bar parties!!!
Cons
Pay was below average
Intelex Technologies Inc. is North America's leading provider of software systems designed to drive continual performance in environmental, quality, health & safety and business performance management.
• Spearheaded the implementation of the automation process – Leading an offshore team of 7 people.

• Monitored client implementations including software acceptance testing.