Intelcom
Happiness score is 40 out of 100

Intelcom

Intelcom Employee Review

Productive and fast paced

I worked as a self employed delivery driver for a broker B- enterprises who was a good boss, supportive and honest. He had the contract with Intelcomm and dealt with the management which was poor at the time I worked there 2020-2021. Intelcomm was a decent company to work for. Everyone worked toward the same goals of getting the packages delivered professionally and promptly and generally helped each other. I liked my time there but I worked for a very good broker which made the difference for me.

Pros

Good pay and professional people

Cons

Work/ personal life balance difficult

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

They amoe you do all kind of hard work but won't pay you for it

There is not many rules and no HR and no system in place so everything is as you go and it's a good part time job if you are very desperate to make some extra cash.
Same role

Your hours vary from week to week

You have to message the broker everyday can I have a route today and they might give you a half route and they go by seniority if you got hired last you get no routes start time is 7 am but people show up when they want .

Pros

Good pay own boss

Cons

Little hours if hired last must have a white van
Same location

Don’t work here

If you want to be overworked, underpaid and unappreciated this is the company for you. You are treated as a very replaceable cog on a wheel. You’d be lucky if anyone heard your complaint or grievance or even a recommendation for improvement. As long as people continue to give this employer a chance they will never change. They are also subject to the Canada Labour Program, not the provincial codes so it stands to reason that wherever the location, the same low standards exist. Save yourself the time, effort and stress, it’s not worth it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelcom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement