Intelcom
Happiness score is 40 out of 100

Intelcom

Intelcom Employee Review

Worst

Worst management ever. No plans in place for career growth and always over staffing and layoffs. Expect everyone in the office not to take a break and just work and even expect to sweep the floors doesn't matter even if you are a supervisor or a manager.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Poor management, greedy and manipulative IDCs

Poor Management, and the people who deserve the appreciation are not applauded. This company really needs to care about those who put in the hard work and get rid of those who are just there for the pay cheque and don't contribute even a bit.

Pros

Benefits and decent pay

Cons

Poor Management
Same roleSame location

Stay away from here. Terrible

Terrible company.As a supervisor, my schedule was supposed to be 10h shifts x 4 days a week.I was doing 12 hours with no breaks.Managers don't ask you if you can stay more hours. They just feel that it's your obligation to stay until all the mess is good. It might take more than 12 h.No training. You learn as you go.There is no communication and expectations (meetings with the team members- start up meetings). The team just come and go straight to work. Terrible communication/ Terrible management team. If you go as an hourly employee and you are desperate...that's fine.I would never recommend working for this company on salary. This was the worst company I ever worked in my whole life.
Same location

Insecurity and not having a proper system to work

The management of intelcom is very unpredictable they have fired 5 supervisors on ghe same day even they don’t have enough staff for completing the daily tasks.

Official response from Intelcom

12 October 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are very sorry to hear you had a negative experience. As independent contractors, drivers are not employed under Intelcom so we invite you to contact your employer directly to discuss your concerns. We wish you the best!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelcom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement