Intelcom
Happiness score is 40 out of 100

Intelcom

Intelcom Employee Review

good

a typical day at work goes like a typical daywhat you learn mattersmanagement is what manages stuffworkplace culture is how people are at the companythe hardest part of the job is what need team work to succeedthe most enjoyable part of the job is how you achieve the task at hand

Fun to work with team that I was working with

I have seen lots of advancement in terms of implementing processes to accommodate business needs, that has result in efficiency in operations of HR/ recruitment department.

Pros

Rrsp, lots of learning opportunities, growth, team work, support in HR/ TA department.

Cons

Every changing environment due to new process implementation, highly fast paced.

With the right management could be a lot better.

Worked there for one month as a driver, I left after getting enough of the poor environment, lack of professional training and mistreatment.Management has no motivation skills, you have to learn everything with almost not guidance and recrimination for beginner mistakes.Payment by commission, which eventually you have to discount your own taxes despite some contractors help with gas and give you their vans to work, which many, by the way, are in cuestionable condición. If you really need the money give it a chance but in the long term is not worth it.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Management skills are poor, motivation is zero, Lack of training, low tolerance.

Official response from Intelcom

6 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are very sorry to hear you had a negative experience. As independent contractors, drivers are not employed under Intelcom so we invite you to contact your employer directly to discuss your concerns. We wish you the best!

Worst

Worst management ever. No plans in place for career growth and always over staffing and layoffs. Expect everyone in the office not to take a break and just work and even expect to sweep the floors doesn't matter even if you are a supervisor or a manager.

1.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement