Intelcom
Happiness score is 43 out of 100

Working at Intelcom: Latest Intelcom Reviews

Canada254 reviews

packagedeliverdriverroutedeliverybrokeramazonvan

Great job for night owls

It’s a fast paced job. Pay not so great for the time of shift. Don’t think supervisors care much. If you stay home they deduct a day from your schedule the next week. Great part time job for students.

Terrible Company. DON'T Work for them if possible

They tell sorters they are not allowed to talk during there shift but other employees can. Lots of politics.Make you work extra time UNPAID or else you will get shifts deducted the next week or threaten your job. No company organization. Three people will tell you something different what to do and you will be reprimanded for not following instruction. Management asks for gossip on all the other employees. It promotes a toxic environment where everyone is out to sabotage When given the chance to pay you more or the same as a colleague they won't. 10+ people have quit for better jobs while I worked there.Management will talk down to you on emails and in front of everyone. 100+ drivers have quit because they are treated bad.Not clean. Workers will urinate all over the toilets and leave the bathrooms a mess. Garbage all over the warehouse. Bee's Nest's on the property as well so risk of being stung. They will berate you for taking legally mandated breaks. Do not work for this company. If anything become a driver(choose the right Independent Contractor, ) because will make more money.

23 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about this negative experience with us. We hope you shared your feedback in your exit questionnaire. We encourage you to contact us at humanresources@intelcomexpress.com if you would like to provide additional insights about your experience and how we could improve.

Insights into Intelcom

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

I don't recommend

Change of workplace for the same work with worst salary. They pay so low that everyone leaves and the work just accumulates.

23 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. We’d love to hear more about how we can improve and do better. We encourage you to reach out to humanresources@intelcomexpress.com to discuss further.

Entreprise a éviter

Mon fils y a travaillé et il n’a jamais été payé. Entreprise a éviter.

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Des voleurs

23 September 2022
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre commentaire. Nous sommes désolés de lire cette expérience négative. Nous vous encourageons à contacter l'employeur de votre fils directement (notre partenaire de livraison sous-traitant) pour discuter davantage de cela et trouver une solution.

Very fast paced environment at 3am in the morning.

very fast paced environment. poor supervision. working time is only for 3 hours from 3 am to 6 am. in those 3 hours, you will sweat in Canadian winter. only work if desperate for money.

Pros

fair pay

Cons

poor supervision/management

12 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. We’d love to hear more about how we can improve and do better. We encourage you to reach out to contact@intelcomexpress.com to discuss further. Have a great day!

Horrible company to work for

The supervisors are on a power tripYou get yelled at and insulted by people who are obsessively waiting for their packages. Every call you get is a complain or a problem.So many false pickup and delivery attempts and you get the end of the stickThis company is terrible to work for, micromanagement is what they do best

13 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience and would love to hear more about how we can improve and do better. We hope you shared your feedback in your exit questionnaire. If you would like to provide additional insights about your experience and how we could improve, please feel free to contact us at contact@intelcomexpress.com.

Great place for a beginner

Very Early Morning shift,pros include 4 days work 3 days off. Typical day include coordinating with business partners and allocating routes. follow up on deliveries done by drivers. After a while there wont be any opportunity to learn anything new.

6 September 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’d love to hear more about how we can improve and do better. We encourage you to reach out to contact@intelcomexpress.com to discuss further. Have a great day!

Une compagnie à éviter vraiment une très mauvaise expérience avec eux J'ai perdu 35000$ avec cette compagnie pendant une année de travail

Worst pay. Bad routes . Friendly coworkers

Worst Pay. Management is okay but not that helpful. coworkers were friendly but there’s a lot of contractors and polictics going on for whoever has good relations with supervisor will always get the best routes the rest will be sent to country or apartment buildings with huge packages.

4 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We encourage you to speak with your employer directly (our sub-contracted delivery partner) to discuss further about your experience and concerns.

Not recomend working here

Not a well ran place, Higher ups reap all the rewards for the sorters hard work. The sorters are the backbone and all they want to do is drive you harder and give ultimatums.

Pros

Off early mornings

1 August 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We would like to encourage you to reach out directly to your manager to share your concerns and help make it a better work experience for you. If you feel you need additional support for this, please don't hesitate to reach out to your designated HR team member.

Worst company ever encountered

The packages handler employees are really nice and fun, but everyone above you just don't care about how you feel and treat you like robots. They always remind you that you can't say no, you have to do the job in impossible time and that you can get the F out of there if you are not happy. The only positive point that becomes negative is that the job is easy to learn (so easy that you become a zombie). Hope to get out of there soon, because I am the old employee in term of experience there (almost 4 years, but I never receive anything to make me feel appreciated). Tried to talk about my depression with my manager, but he would not listen (he was on the phone, kept talking and interrupting me and tried to slip away when I had the chance to talk).

Pros

You can work 2 days or even 7 per week if you want (only as package handler for the company)

Cons

Hours vary, no salary benefits, stressful and depressive, suicidal thoughts sometimes, management horrible and 1 paid break time of 15 minutes on 8 hours shift

28 July 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. We encourage you to talk with your designated HR team member about your concerns so we can investigate this situation further.

Intolérable

Conditions de travail intolérable,Système gps pour livraison pas au point,Salaire médiocre.

Pros

Rien

Cons

Tout

Hard and uncaring

You have to be willing to work extremely hard for your pay. They work 363 days a year. They don't get holidays and you don't get extra money for working the stats either. They don't care about the workers. They only care that their packages are delivered.

Stressfull environment

The worst job i ever had. Work there because of covid 19. Very stressfull, you need a van, you paid for your gaz, routes have to many millages. 1 routes half a tank of gaz gone. They dont care about the drivers, very badly managed

Pros

Working alone

Cons

Stressful environment, always changing there ways of doing things, you never know what to expect.

Ca depanne.

Emploi correct pour rebondir en attendant une opportunite.

Pros

Revenu interessant.

Cons

Mal gere

Worst place to work

The management is so worst that they didn't allow to take vacation for 1 year. When I asked vacation for 2 weeks, they forced to resigned from role and responsibility .

14 July 2022
Thank you for letting us know about your situation. This is definitely not the experience we wish for our employees. We encourage you to speak to your assigned HR team member about this so we can further investigate this situation.

It was ok

I was only there for a brief period of time but it wasn't too bad the work itself was pretty easy a lot of walking a lot of moving of boxes and stuff like that the managers were very supportive probably the nicest managers I've ever worked with most staff just kept themselves put their earbuds in and listening to music and podcasts, just get the work done and go home that's all it was

Fun to work with team that I was working with

I have seen lots of advancement in terms of implementing processes to accommodate business needs, that has result in efficiency in operations of HR/ recruitment department.

Pros

Rrsp, lots of learning opportunities, growth, team work, support in HR/ TA department.

Cons

Every changing environment due to new process implementation, highly fast paced.

With the right management could be a lot better.

Worked there for one month as a driver, I left after getting enough of the poor environment, lack of professional training and mistreatment.Management has no motivation skills, you have to learn everything with almost not guidance and recrimination for beginner mistakes.Payment by commission, which eventually you have to discount your own taxes despite some contractors help with gas and give you their vans to work, which many, by the way, are in cuestionable condición. If you really need the money give it a chance but in the long term is not worth it.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Management skills are poor, motivation is zero, Lack of training, low tolerance.

6 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are very sorry to hear you had a negative experience. As independent contractors, drivers are not employed under Intelcom so we invite you to contact your employer directly to discuss your concerns. We wish you the best!

Worst

Worst management ever. No plans in place for career growth and always over staffing and layoffs. Expect everyone in the office not to take a break and just work and even expect to sweep the floors doesn't matter even if you are a supervisor or a manager.

Productive and fast paced

I worked as a self employed delivery driver for a broker B- enterprises who was a good boss, supportive and honest. He had the contract with Intelcomm and dealt with the management which was poor at the time I worked there 2020-2021. Intelcomm was a decent company to work for. Everyone worked toward the same goals of getting the packages delivered professionally and promptly and generally helped each other. I liked my time there but I worked for a very good broker which made the difference for me.

Pros

Good pay and professional people

Cons

Work/ personal life balance difficult

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelcom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement