Don’t do anything the company is the problem.
Actually manage people better. See them as human beings with other responsibilities outside of work. People with bills to pay and obligations with their families. Not everyone can just drop everything and work nights, days, weekends and holidays as you expect without notice. Plan better. Actually, try having a plan.
Screen who they hire as a broker to make sure they are following Canadian Laws, also step up and pay the owner/operators who were fooled into working for them and don't just ignore them and hope they will go away.
Not sure about the others that got taken advantage of but I'm not done.
- Why would you want to work at Intelcom Express?10 people answered
- If you were to leave Intelcom, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at Intelcom?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Intelcom?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Intelcom?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Intelcom?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Intelcom?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Intelcom? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Intelcom?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Intelcom about how to improve the company?3 people answered