Never. They don't care about you. If you quit they will find someone else. You are a number, not an employee.
Never they are cheap.
They don’t treat staff nor drivers (partners) right or with respect.
It depends- who you ask and who you know. It's like pulling teeth to get anything answered from anyone. Most times, they just lie. Promise that it's coming then eventually they give you the boot.
Never they will keep you at the same rate no matter how much your expenses rise
- Why would you want to work at Intelcom Express?10 people answered
- If you were to leave Intelcom, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at Intelcom?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Intelcom?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Intelcom?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Intelcom?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Intelcom? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Intelcom?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Intelcom about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Intelcom?3 people answered