Intel
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Intel Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Toronto, ON4 reviews
It's very good place to work with great salary and benefit. Company is generous and treat you with importance and flexibility. Company got different many benefits, free snacks and drinks, great events, team events and lunch almost once to twice a month. If you are employee, then you get even more like training and others.

People in my team are really nice people but also competitive and smart with high demand on you but if you like the work, you can adapt it.

The only thing you say is that company demands you to have a very high performance and productivity which I think it is reasonable and to be a smart, initiative and something stay behind to work on stuff or WFH to catch up work. But this office (at least most of the Intel office), as I can say, work hard, play hard.
Pros
Great Salary, Benefit and People. Work Flexibility.
Cons
Don't know, probably high productivity.
Everything is too good to be true, if you think it is right, but it is too good to be true . remember it

most part is routing

go there , do work, go home, work more from home
It is a very good company with very good benefits,a lot of resources and possibilities. It will always depends how far you want to go, and what you will be able to give/achieve, opportunities are there for all employees.
As a CAD engineer, i get to learn a lot about how to setup systems that enable verification and help designers in the process of simulating circuit behaviour. I have learned a lot on how to interact with different people and understood the manner in which they work towards the acccomplishment of day-to-day tasks. I have had the opportunity to attend technical seminars and understand a lot about the way Intel goes about designing devices for everyday use. My co-workers are very co-operative and helpful.

The hardest part of the job is ramping up on new information as process tech nodes and the manufacturing techniques change at a very rapid pace.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the challenge it offers one as a result of working at such advanced tech nodes.
Pros
free monthly lunches, parties
Cons
medium pay and long hours