Integrity Home Health Services Employee Reviews

2.5Job Security & Advancement
Un organized & Stressful
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Bathurst, NB1 March 2019
Only worked 3 months but it was enough. Not pleased how I was treated. If I refused a smoking home or pets, or a client who wanted to use me as a maid my supervisor got upset with me. I am non smoker and I have a right to refuse to work in a smoking home. No gas was paid and schedule you back to back with clients. Not given enough time to travel from one client to next. Felt like a maid or cleaner not a caregiver! No support from my supervisor! Not pleased at all with this work experience!
Pros
Cons
Everything about job
truly a hard company to work for.
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB24 October 2017
When I worked for integrity home health Services I found it very difficult to make sure I was making it on time to my clients houses due to the fact that our managers would schedule you on one side of town with one client for (lets say) 10:30-12:30 and then all the way across to the other side of town for 12:30-2:30. They don't pay for your gas. I found I was spending more on gas than I was getting paid. I felt like a maid at this job truthfully.
Prompt and Dependable
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB10 January 2014
Always early for her assigned shifts and able to get along with staff and patients.