Integris Credit Union Employee Review

View all Integris Credit Union reviews

Has excellent benefits
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC9 August 2015
There have been a lot of changes since I started there, especially with management, for the better, I enjoy working with the managers we have now and my coworkers. The parts I enjoy most about my job are dealing with numbers, filing and paperwork and I do enjoy dealing with our members. The hardest part of this job at the same time is dealing with some of the members, having to discuss and handle someone else's finances and personal information can be a sensitive topic. Overall it is a wonderful place to work with great people and many benefits.
Pros
1 hour lunches and 20 minute break. Great, flexible, understanding management
Cons
scheduling, having to work Saturdays.

Other Integris Credit Union Employee Reviews

Growth oriented and customer-focused
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC19 May 2019
I absolutely adores my time working for this company. They encourage self-starters and facilitate growth. If you want to get better and grow the company is behind you all the way. Management is fantastic and training is top-notch.
Pros
Growth, Training, Positive Atmosphere
Cons
Coworkers are the best part.
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Quesnel, BC12 December 2018
The hardest part of the job was navigating high strung personalities. It did help that your department coworkers are nothing but supportive in every situation.