Integris Credit Union Employee Reviews for Member Services Representative

Growth oriented and customer-focused
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC19 May 2019
I absolutely adores my time working for this company. They encourage self-starters and facilitate growth. If you want to get better and grow the company is behind you all the way. Management is fantastic and training is top-notch.
Pros
Growth, Training, Positive Atmosphere
Cons
Such a fun and rewarding place to work
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC23 August 2017
Fun makes work get done. Whether serving members or out in the community representing Integris, there was fun to be had. There were also so many learning opportunities from free courses to certificates that can help you get into the position you want.
Has excellent benefits
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC9 August 2015
There have been a lot of changes since I started there, especially with management, for the better, I enjoy working with the managers we have now and my coworkers. The parts I enjoy most about my job are dealing with numbers, filing and paperwork and I do enjoy dealing with our members. The hardest part of this job at the same time is dealing with some of the members, having to discuss and handle someone else's finances and personal information can be a sensitive topic. Overall it is a wonderful place to work with great people and many benefits.
Pros
1 hour lunches and 20 minute break. Great, flexible, understanding management
Cons
scheduling, having to work Saturdays.