Integris Credit Union Employee Reviews

Growth oriented and customer-focused
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC19 May 2019
I absolutely adores my time working for this company. They encourage self-starters and facilitate growth. If you want to get better and grow the company is behind you all the way. Management is fantastic and training is top-notch.
Pros
Growth, Training, Positive Atmosphere
Positive Workplace
Commercial Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC20 September 2018
Integris is undergoing many changes as the CEO and front-office compete in a very competitive market segment. Integris has three branches in Prince George and additional branches in Vanderhoof, Fort St James, Quesnel and Clinton.

Here. All in. For you.
Diverse workplace
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Quesnel, BC4 August 2018
Employees are diverse in their backgrounds and life experiences. This makes for a fun workplace. Integris strives to improve the lives of those in the communities they serve.
productive and nice place to work if you do not have long term goals
T24 Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC19 January 2018
I was a contractor for a period of 11 months. The management are fair but do not have enough fund to make critical decisions relating to the implementation of core banking
Pros
Nice staffs
Cons
Pay rate is low
Such a fun and rewarding place to work
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC23 August 2017
Fun makes work get done. Whether serving members or out in the community representing Integris, there was fun to be had. There were also so many learning opportunities from free courses to certificates that can help you get into the position you want.
small staff so much multi tasking
Financial Service Officer II (Former Employee) –  Clinton, BC20 July 2017
Management very supportive of continuing education. In a situation that required a denial, I was able to advise what it would take to make it work next time and members were always grateful. There was a good balance of work and lifestyle.
Love this job the best of all my jobs. We had sooo much fun working!
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Union, ON6 July 2017
The staff, management and CEO all cared so much about their employees. We all were treated equal and felt very appreciated! If I ever move back to Quesnel this is where I would want to work again !!!
fun place to work
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Quesnel, BC13 August 2016
Integris is a Family Atmosphere, we all are friends, you are always meeting new people. Your co-workers are great to work with. There competitive surroundings are great for always learning new skills and to keep on top of the old.
Has excellent benefits
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC9 August 2015
There have been a lot of changes since I started there, especially with management, for the better, I enjoy working with the managers we have now and my coworkers. The parts I enjoy most about my job are dealing with numbers, filing and paperwork and I do enjoy dealing with our members. The hardest part of this job at the same time is dealing with some of the members, having to discuss and handle someone else's finances and personal information can be a sensitive topic. Overall it is a wonderful place to work with great people and many benefits.
Pros
1 hour lunches and 20 minute break. Great, flexible, understanding management
Cons
scheduling, having to work Saturdays.