Integrated Staffing Limited
Integrated Staffing Limited Employee Review

It is a great staffing .The people are amazing .I enjoy working with them xample: Productive and fun workplace with table tennis table

23 August 2017
They are an amazing staff. the people are amazing. I ENJOY WORKING WITH THEM.
Unfortunately it is just casual job.

Because I have to look for something else every othe time that I don't work with them
Official response from Integrated Staffing Limited
5 March 2019
It sounds like you had a very postive experience working with Integrated Staffing and we really appreciate your comments.
6 February 2019
When I first arrived they seemed like every other agency, confusing the interview times and constantly forgetting to mention much needed details in the itineraries they rarely sent me. They gave me one interview for a permanent position and for the rest of the weeks I worked for them they jerked me around at job sites where there was too many people posted, leaving me useless.
Pros
Good for part time work or something on the side
Cons
Inconsistent work and inefficient administrative staff
Official response from Integrated Staffing Limited
22 February 2019
We are sorry this was your experience with Integrated Staffing. It is not our intention to inconvenience candidates in any way. We deploy workers as they are requested by our clients and do not overstaff positions. Unfortunately we have no control over companies requestig a high volume of workers that may leave you short on work at times.

Please feel free to call the office and ask for a manager if you'd like to discuss this matter further and we hope that you will reconsider your review.

7 November 2019
I was happy to get calls for a lot of jobs. Not every one was the exact opportunity I was looking for but I was glad that I had choices and ended up working a couple of temp jobs I really liked.
14 March 2019
not a full time company.
PAID not very good at all.

you do not get the same pay for each job spot you work at.

your have too wait 6 months with any company too get benefits if your full time.

paid every week is great too get or have.

there lots off work if you want it.
Pros
lots off work
Cons
PAID not good at all.