Integrated Staffing Limited
Integrated Staffing Limited Employee Review

Inefficient and will waste your time

6 February 2019
When I first arrived they seemed like every other agency, confusing the interview times and constantly forgetting to mention much needed details in the itineraries they rarely sent me. They gave me one interview for a permanent position and for the rest of the weeks I worked for them they jerked me around at job sites where there was too many people posted, leaving me useless.
Pros
Good for part time work or something on the side
Cons
Inconsistent work and inefficient administrative staff
Official response from Integrated Staffing Limited
22 February 2019
We are sorry this was your experience with Integrated Staffing. It is not our intention to inconvenience candidates in any way. We deploy workers as they are requested by our clients and do not overstaff positions. Unfortunately we have no control over companies requestig a high volume of workers that may leave you short on work at times.

Please feel free to call the office and ask for a manager if you'd like to discuss this matter further and we hope that you will reconsider your review.

23 August 2017
They are an amazing staff. the people are amazing. I ENJOY WORKING WITH THEM.
Unfortunately it is just casual job.

Because I have to look for something else every othe time that I don't work with them
Official response from Integrated Staffing Limited
5 March 2019
It sounds like you had a very postive experience working with Integrated Staffing and we really appreciate your comments.
27 May 2020
I enjoy working for Integrated Staffing because you have the opportunity to try different jobs and meet many people along the way. It is truly a great way to open as many doors as you want to.
Pros
Experiences, Meeting New People, They are always there to help
Cons
instability, Hours can vary
5 March 2019
I have had really good luck working with Integrated Staffing in Moncton. They are able to work around my schedule and the jobs are things I know how to do and I enjoy them. I like to learn new things.
Pros
Different jobs often
Cons
Would like more jobs but I can't right now until school is over